ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot to say please.

Negative, it's not a mission priority.

Terminator2-26.jpg

Best to order this guy through timecent or goodshipped? my first time ordering outside the country since i usually wait for my local shop to get it in hand.

I am powerless without a lit diorama. Any pics I post are gonna be pretty crap.

Not helping matters is that my camera can't seem to pick up any kind of light in this godforsaken flat, natural or otherwise. Pics are either dark as **** or need flash which of course ruins everything.

Oh and the batteries ran out to top it all off.

Bill just posted on facebook that this will be in stock again at the enterbay store tomorrow. Do you guys think that means online orders will also start shipping?? I kinda feel like the few people who did order theirs from eb and had them shipped may have been a few leftovers from the first time the store had them.

Great shot! You can really see that the new outfit hangs better than the first one. The cut and fit are perfect. And do the jacket lapels come that way this time?

And noobie question -- how do you guys take care of the pleather/leather stuff of your figures? You do anything special to keep them from peeling prematurely?

Best to order this guy through timecent or goodshipped? my first time ordering outside the country since i usually wait for my local shop to get it in hand.

Hey buddy, where do you get your figures from? Neverland Toys is offering a great price for this on Cash Advance, and they told me that this will be in-stock next month. If you could wait a month more, I'd say get it from them :) What's good about it is you could inspect the item upon pick up and get instant replacement in case of QC problems. Got my 1/4 Bats from them :)

Congrats to all those who have this amazing figure already in their posession...your pictures are all awesome and its making the wait for us who dont have him yet even harder to take...

On the plus side i have the hook and chains ready for the ultimate pose! :yess:

View attachment 56281

View attachment 56282

Ummm, you must share!

Yeah Roberto, where are those from mate!?

Hey guys, trying to customise the chain and hook pose (as shown in one of Bills Teaser pics) i messaged him a few weeks back about how cool the picture/pose was and whether the hook and chains would be available as part of the accessories or an exclusive but sadly it was a "Negative" on both parts. So i've tried to recreate something similiar and with the help of the original T-800 figure to use for scale i think it's gonna come out quite well, just a shame i cant test it with the BD figure but i'm sure it'll arrive in the next few weeks....as soon as it does i'll be sure to post some pics. Once again guys your pictures of this figure are truly awesome! :clap

I'm guessing the A-Holes at the customs office probably cracked it open and got on the interweb to see how much they are.

Thats pretty ****ed up!
What a bunch of dicks!

Got my shipping notice from Timcent!!!
Should be there in about a week or two ^^
One thing i dont get is, did Enterbay got 300 pieces for the second batch and 100 pieces again tomorrow or by the sold out 300 pieces was the first batch and the 100 pieces the second?

Last edited:
Alright, so I asked Bill on fb about online orders shipping out and he said, yes that they would now begin taking care of online orders one by one. I ordered the first day so here's hoping mine comes soon!

Customs fee is £19.81. That's not far off the full amount of the item as it was declared. How on earth have they worked that out?

Wish I could have 2 of these, one extra ''just in case''. If anything were to happen to this I'd be gutted. Alas, can't afford another unless I give up my 1:6 plans which I'm not willing to do.

And can you people stop posting such great pics of this figure?
My hands almost seem to have a will of their own and start to browse to ebay or a regional collectibles shop to order it! I can barely restrain them! My wallet will really be pissed off when i press the order button.

Back