ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have 2 of these, one extra ''just in case''. If anything were to happen to this I'd be gutted. Alas, can't afford another unless I give up my 1:6 plans which I'm not willing to do.

I also wish I could get the second one, but I already have 15 statues on pre-ordered :slap

Hey guys, trying to customise the chain and hook pose (as shown in one of Bills Teaser pics) i messaged him a few weeks back about how cool the picture/pose was and whether the hook and chains would be available as part of the accessories or an exclusive but sadly it was a "Negative" on both parts. So i've tried to recreate something similiar and with the help of the original T-800 figure to use for scale i think it's gonna come out quite well, just a shame i cant test it with the BD figure but i'm sure it'll arrive in the next few weeks....as soon as it does i'll be sure to post some pics. Once again guys your pictures of this figure are truly awesome! :clap

Can't wait to see your final display for this BD figure, you did an amazing job with the first/clean figure, your display is the best I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see your final display for this BD figure, you did an amazing job with the first/clean figure, your display is the best I've ever seen.

WOW! Many thanks for your kind words Mamba, i am really flattered that you would even consider my T2 display as one of the best you've ever seen as i'm sure you have seen many a display in your time as a collector. :1-1: I will certainly be attempting the chain and rope pose and maybe have the chains attached from the top of a display case so it looks like the BD T-800 is hanging in mid air and holding the chains with one hand and foot balanced on the hook to spread the weight of the figure evenly - just like in Bill's picture, or at least thats the idea :wink1: Once again, many thanks Mamba and congrats on your new addition to an already amazing collection :clap

Hey guys, trying to customise the chain and hook pose (as shown in one of Bills Teaser pics) i messaged him a few weeks back about how cool the picture/pose was and whether the hook and chains would be available as part of the accessories or an exclusive but sadly it was a "Negative" on both parts. So i've tried to recreate something similiar and with the help of the original T-800 figure to use for scale i think it's gonna come out quite well, just a shame i cant test it with the BD figure but i'm sure it'll arrive in the next few weeks....as soon as it does i'll be sure to post some pics. Once again guys your pictures of this figure are truly awesome! :clap

Awesome!!! If it turns out like your other displays, we are all in for a treat.:clap

No he's in for a treat and we're all in for a spot of jealousy :wink1:

Very true, especially for us waiting until May/June to get one. I will just have to look at all the cool diorama & figure pics, until then. Plus, the HT DX13 will be right behind it, so I will be ecstatic!!! :panic: Both scales covered with a Battle Damage Arnie. :yess:

Very true, especially for us waiting until May/June to get one. I will just have to look at all the cool diorama & figure pics, until then. Plus, the HT DX13 will be right behind it, so I will be ecstatic!!! :panic: Both scales covered with a Battle Damage Arnie. :yess:

Having got the EB full BD T-800 and seen it pretty much nailed to perfection I can't wait to get the HT semi-BD look going.

This is particularly aimed at voorhees and a-dev, but I'm curious if folks who were equally interested in this and DX13 have developed new feelings towards DX13 having this in hand.

This is particularly aimed at voorhees and a-dev, but I'm curious if folks who were equally interested in this and DX13 have developed new feelings towards DX13 having this in hand.

Not really, being as I am a bit of a Terminator completist I have to have it all. I've known since early on that the battle-damage on the HT is inaccurate compared to Enterbay's so no change there.

What makes this experience a bit different is, as opposed to before, I've got the biggest figure first. So I do wonder if the drop-down in scale will inherently make me less impressed by the HT one when I get it.

I'm also worried about the neck on the HT. It doesn't look obviously bad in any of the proto shots as I recall but who knows how it'll turn out. The neck looks frankly absurd on the DX10 from anything but a straight-front view.

Last edited:
Awesome!!! If it turns out like your other displays, we are all in for a treat.:clap

No he's in for a treat and we're all in for a spot of jealousy :wink1:

Thanks very much guys, your support and kind comments makes all the efforts I put into my displays all the more worth while so a big hug :1-1: er...man hug that is :wink1::lol

Its funny how before (before the in hand pics) this thing was not even a consideration for my collection and was not on my "radar", but now it has quickly climbed to the most anticipated release for me now. Really incredible how it was a complete 180 for me. :lol

Other people's excitement can be infectious I find. Talking about other figures in my case - this one, I was always going to buy no matter anyone elses feelings.

Other people's excitement can be infectious I find. Talking about other figures in my case - this one, I was always going to buy no matter anyone elses feelings.

That can be a factor to it, But I wasnt planning on getting into the 1:4 scale figure game. But it was the flawless in hand pics that have made me change my mind.

According to Timcent mine is shipping today. I of course checked the tracking first thing this morning...nothing yet. :impatient:

According to Timcent mine is shipping today. I of course checked the tracking first thing this morning...nothing yet. :impatient:

I talked to him early today, he told the post office will close in two hours & yet didnt receive his shipment that he also have to inspect. He also told me he will update the people with tracking numbers but probably will ship tomorrow. Hope this help :)

I talked to him early today, he told the post office will close in two hours & yet didnt receive his shipment that he also have to inspect. He also told me he will update the people with tracking numbers but probably will ship tomorrow. Hope this help :)

Thank you for the info! :) I suppose a day spent doing QC checks is a day well spent indeed.

Back