ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those preds and aliens over the originals? In the words of Wayne Campbell ''are you mental?'' :lol :wink1:

:monkey2

Ha! I think those Predator designs are more interesting than the original. Note, I didn't say better! More interesting to me, as I've had a NECA 1/4 of Jungle Hunter for a long time. As wrong as it sounds, I know every crevice, every wrinkle of that guy! haha

The AvP1 Warrior look is my fave too. It may lack the integrity of the original designs...but it's blazingly awesome.

Awesome pics ash and congrats. It's an awesome line of figures indeed.

P.s thanks for making me want a custom batman cape.

img0878q.jpg

Congrats, just curious out of this line up, which one is your favorite?

Would have to be the new BD T-800. I am biased though as Terminator is my favourite film. Second is Batman and the rest are all tied.

That's all fine and good, but I'm sure your situation doesn't speak to Rory's, so there's no point in "arguing" at all, really.

I will admit though, I'm very nervous (and reluctantly excited) to see what else EB will add to their HD Masterpiece line...Every release has ranged from very strong to damn near perfect so far.

It's just that I've heard that line alot. "I love 1/4 scales, they look better but they're too expensive, so I'll stick to 1/6." To me, that's backward is all. If you love quarters, then have less of them.

It's different in the UK perhaps as the difference between Pre-Ordering a quarter and buying an in-stock 1/6 on Ebay is next to nothing here.

Agreed. Enterbay have more substance than Hot Toys to me. Enterbay are clearly artists who happen to be using an action-figure as their medium.

Hot Toys priority seems to be the medium of the toy, the flashiness, the accessories, the paint-job. Their portrait work is more of a homogenised ideal...

That's a nice list there dude,
My 1/4 wish list would be:

-Terminator 1 (police shoot-out) w/battle damage swap-out head
-Travis Bickle
-Raimi Spider-man
-Peter Venkman (sure, I'd die for all the GB's but with cost and room as a factor, Peter would be numero uno)
-Ash (Evil Dead 2)
-Robocop (swap-out battle damage pieces)
-Hugh Jackman Wolverine

Still hope to get the 1/4 Joker at some point too, though I wouldn't mind an interrogation room version if somebody made one.

Thanks dude, I reckon it won't be long before HT release the police-shoot out. I'm looking forward to DKR the most and Robocop second. If he has the blue-sheen from the second film, I'll be ecstatic about it. A BD version is a clever idea I think..

High-end ghostbusters figures are way overdue! I think I'd be more inclined to get those in 1/6...gotta have the whole team. (except Winston! :lol) *note: reference to the underlying racist tones of the movie poster, not actual racism*

I agree.

I noticed something about the knee after playing with it it. Its jointed in two areas and when you move the top joint there is more endo detail under the skin. I was a bit annoyed when I saw pics of this at first and his knee damage is smaller than whats on screen but he has his leg bent quite a bit at the end cos its buggered. Hard to explain but heres some pics

Leg straight at the top of the knee

Knee bent at the top ( accurate to how Arnie limped )

I just noticed on enterbay's site that the BD T-800 is now saying pre-order ship February.

Is that like, another separate batch?

Please tell me it is...I ordered mine day one.
meh, it's gotta be, Bill said they were ready to start shipping, what must be the first online batch.

congrats to those that received theirs! Keep those pics comin'

Also, has anybody had the nerves to try and customize the broken stock yet? If not, do you plan to?

I'm undecided personally, probably until I have everything in-hand, and realistically I'd like to grab a second one that way I wouldn't be taking any posing options away from my clean version.

Thanks buddy.

I can't stop admiring this thing. Its incredible. That sculpt, the proportions, the clothing. Its all amazing.

Thanks buddy.

I can't stop admiring this thing. Its incredible. That sculpt, the proportions, the clothing. Its all amazing.

:lecture

Other than if it had more appropriate accessories, and if it had provided fully for the cyberdyne look instead of forcing us to compromise, I don't know how this figure could be better. It is IMO the best Terminator figure made to date at any scale and pricepoint. 2013 - remember this year.

Now I just hope no QC problems come to light. I would hate if this thing broke.

Many things said here and I guess I´ll be jealous, but he´s way to expensive for me, cause there´s so much coming.

But congrats to you guys for getting this and also the pics, Voorhees on the front. Stunning pictures, mate.
Just love how the LED seems to have the right shine to it now, instead of being to bright.

Really anticipating your set up, Andrew. You always bring the light out with proper placement, but I guess also will RobertoBagg.
Can´t wait how actually the "set up" (to call it this way) with the chain will look.

Keep´em coming, gotta enjoy it through you guys.
:rock

He's worth it, and hes worth cancelling other things for if need be.....

I guess so, but I want to stay in 1:6, you know?!
And HT´s will too give me all that he does...I guess.
I just like being able to buy other stuff in one month, or at 2 HT´s, if there are no DVD´s and with HIM and probably the whole conversion process to 1:4...I doubt that it´ll be possible...

I guess so, but I want to stay in 1:6, you know?!
And HT´s will too give me all that he does...I guess.
I just like being able to buy other stuff in one month, or at least 2 HT´s, if that´s possible and with HIM and probable the whole conversion process to 1:4...I doubt that it´ll be possible...

Ahhh you haven't broken into 1:4....yet :wink1:

I understand how that makes it more difficult. Its a whole new arena of expense to undertake.

Ahhh you haven't broken into 1:4....yet :wink1:

I understand how that makes it more difficult. Its a whole new arena of expense to undertake.

Exactly and I love being able to spend my money in different directions.
With this scale...NOT possible.

I probably WILL stay in 1:6, cause THIS GUY also would need a MAJOR point to be set up.

And the ONLY piece...if any and if HT won´t announce a new 1:6 Endo, will be the 1:4 Endo. Either from HT or EB, but after seeing both of EB´s Terminators, it´s a sure bet EB will make the better Endo.

Your opinion, Andrew?!

Back