ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly and I love being able to spend my money in different directions.
With this scale...NOT possible.

I probably WILL stay in 1:6, cause THIS GUY also would need a MAJOR point to be set up.

And the ONLY piece...if any and if HT won´t announce a new 1:6 Endo, will be the 1:4 Endo. Either from HT or EB, but after seeing both of EB´s Terminators, it´s a sure bet EB will make the better Endo.

Your opinion, Andrew?!

Hot Toys have shown their cards with their endo so all EB has to do is look at that and the reaction to it to find out what customers are looking for in a 1:4 endoskeleton. They could easily make theirs better. It seems likely the sculpt will be better, more accurate, they might not chrome it though.......I'm majorly looking forward to seeing theirs.

As for your plan I would probably go for either this BD T-800 or an Endoskeleton as a sole 1:4 scale figure to represent the Terminator franchise. So if your preferance is a nice pristine Endoskeleton I can't knock that.

Thanks buddy.

I can't stop admiring this thing. Its incredible. That sculpt, the proportions, the clothing. Its all amazing.

Same. I would've taken it with me to bed if it weren't for both my wife's disapproval and shattered dignity. :lol

:lecture

Other than if it had more appropriate accessories, and if it had provided fully for the cyberdyne look instead of forcing us to compromise, I don't know how this figure could be better. It is IMO the best Terminator figure made to date at any scale and pricepoint. 2013 - remember this year.

Now I just hope no QC problems come to light. I would hate if this thing broke.

Yup. Aside from "new toy" excitement I know this piece will always be my most favorite.

But congrats to you guys for getting this and also the pics, Voorhees on the front. Stunning pictures, mate.
Just love how the LED seems to have the right shine to it now, instead of being to bright.

Thank you, sir :)

Yup. Aside from "new toy" excitement I know this piece will always be my most favorite.

I've contemplated if I'm being over-generous in praise just because its my newest toy. I don't think so though. Theres nothing on this where I'm feeling an element of doubt - ''OMG this is ****ing amazing....though that area there is a bit silly maybe from that angle....but OMG its still cool''. I always had that with the first figure. Although I'm sure I was likewise super-excited, I still noticed the hair sticking out on the back and the eyes looking like he'd been crying. I don't have anything like that with this figure.

Same. I would've taken it with me to bed if it weren't for both my wife's disapproval and shattered dignity. :lol

Thank you, sir :)

Congrats Voorhees! Yes, that new toy feeling is the best! But I can just imagine the long term appreciation for this one. Heck, I STILL have that for my clean version and this looks/sounds to trump that ten fold. :hi5:

I've contemplated if I'm being over-generous in praise just because its my newest toy. I don't think so though. Theres nothing on this where I'm feeling an element of doubt - ''OMG this is ****ing amazing....though that area there is a bit silly maybe from that angle....but OMG its still cool''. I always had that with the first figure. Although I'm sure I was likewise super-excited, I still noticed the hair sticking out on the back and the eyes looking like he'd been crying. I don't have anything like that with this figure.

Congrats Voorhees! Yes, that new toy feeling is the best! But I can just imagine the long term appreciation for this one. Heck, I STILL have that for my clean version and this looks/sounds to trump that ten fold. :hi5:

I think most of us feel the same way. Questioning if the excitement is only derived from how new it is. We've been collecting long enough to know better. This IS my finest collectible.

Hot Toys have shown their cards with their endo so all EB has to do is look at that and the reaction to it to find out what customers are looking for in a 1:4 endoskeleton. They could easily make theirs better. It seems likely the sculpt will be better, more accurate, they might not chrome it though.......I'm majorly looking forward to seeing theirs.

As for your plan I would probably go for either this BD T-800 or an Endoskeleton as a sole 1:4 scale figure to represent the Terminator franchise. So if your preferance is a nice pristine Endoskeleton I can't knock that.

I´m not caring whether it´s chromed or not. Accurate is the point. And I would even go so far to say chromed is factore fresh, but movie accurate is kinda chared, dirty, like BD T-800´s endo half, you know?!

When EB´s Endo looks like that, I´ll prolly buy that one.

But I also had a place for a nice Endo, that wouldn´t go into my collection room, but into my living room as my definite Terminator collectible.

:wink1:

I have been trying to find something I don't like and I can think of is the barrel size on the mini gun but I'm not going to be using it so its not really valid.

I need a classier set up. All looks a bit of a mess.

I'd rate BD T-800 first. Batman second, was almost going to get him at one point but decided not to venture into superheroes at this scale.

I can't really comment on Bruce Lee, I've no interest there at all.

Not counting Bruce Lee I rate Joker last, personally.

I agree.

I noticed something about the knee after playing with it it. Its jointed in two areas and when you move the top joint there is more endo detail under the skin. I was a bit annoyed when I saw pics of this at first and his knee damage is smaller than whats on screen but he has his leg bent quite a bit at the end cos its buggered. Hard to explain but heres some pics

Yeah I just saw what you're talking about - bent the knee for the first time, it was a little stiff. If the NECA and McFarlane figures are anything to go by there should be more endoskeleton exposed above the knee and around the side of the knee joint itself. I can't say that bothers me now nor will it in the future. I suppose I tend to look more for things that look plainly stupid like puffy hair, awkward visible joints, anatomical wierdness and so on.

Not counting Bruce Lee I rate Joker last, personally.

The Joker surprises me most out of this line, one thing I've been blown away by is the attention to actor body shapes and proportions, the Arnies are great, the Rambo's awesome, but every full body shot of Joker I see, he just looks so tall and lanky and his head too small for the rest, the individual parts are well made but the overall figure seems like a miss.

Something I've wondered about since before this figure was even done that I haven't seen mentioned, how is the Endo chest done, is it like a panel attached to the shirt and just over the normal body or is it built into the figure body?

Something I've wondered about since before this figure was even done that I haven't seen mentioned, how is the Endo chest done, is it like a panel attached to the shirt and just over the normal body or is it built into the figure body?

It's part of the articulated skeleton underneath. The chest skin covers it so there's overlap.

The Joker surprises me most out of this line, one thing I've been blown away by is the attention to actor body shapes and proportions, the Arnies are great, the Rambo's awesome, but every full body shot of Joker I see, he just looks so tall and lanky and his head too small for the rest, the individual parts are well made but the overall figure seems like a miss.

Agreed on all counts. Thats what I see with the Joker aswell. Owners of the figure have argued that the proportions are fine but :dunno they certainly don't look it to me. I know the camera can deceive sometimes but surely it would deceive on other figures too.

It's built into the body. Then you have the bloody meat overtop that piece and then ripped shirt over everything. When you bend the torso at the abdominal point the torn flesh actually moves around. It's not all one piece.

It's part of the articulated skeleton underneath. The chest skin covers it so there's overlap.

It's built into the body. Then you have the bloody meat overtop that piece and then ripped shirt over everything. When you bend the torso at the abdominal point the torn flesh actually moves around. It's not all one piece.

Interesting, thanks, I'll be curious to learn how DX13 pulls it off, I'd imagine the 1/4 scale allows more options to pull it off, and especially where the depth of the exposed parts from the flesh is so much greater on DX13.

Agreed on all counts. Thats what I see with the Joker aswell. Owners of the figure have argued that the proportions are fine but :dunno they certainly don't look it to me. I know the camera can deceive sometimes but surely it would deceive on other figures too.

Well, I'm sure a lot of that is the differences between camera and eye perception, I've had a few figures where photos looked far worse than it looked to me staring at it in person.

Thing is, I'm judging most of this line from photos, I've owned T-800 and have Rambo, and even in photos, Joker still looks quite weak while the rest of them look great, so even if Joker looks better in person than photos look, he still looks weakest in the HD line.

Yeah its attached to the upper torso internal skeleton. None of the flesh is actually attached to it allowing it to move freely when you hunch the figure over. You can actually lift up the flesh and have a look inside.

You know it's a good figure when it's the last thing you look at before you go to bed at night and the first thing you look at when you get up the next day. Lol

IDK, for me, the joker looks too real & impressive in hand, but Im sure someone will take his place in 2-3 weeks time ;)

Yeah its attached to the upper torso internal skeleton. None of the flesh is actually attached to it allowing it to move freely when you hunch the figure over. You can actually lift up the flesh and have a look inside.

oh wow, thats fantastic! I was under the impression that it was one solid, un-articulated piece. Great to know that it actually moves as well!

Thanks fellas!:wave

IDK, for me, the joker looks too real & impressive in hand, but Im sure someone will take his place in 2-3 weeks time ;)

Though I'm sure many would be against it, and while I agree that they should make other characters/figs first, I'd Love an interrogation scene Joker from Enterbay somewhere down the road.

Back