ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an incredible line this HD is

:clap Amazing! Awesome collection you have there!

I recently bought the Enterbay Joker, Batman and T-800 BD (yeeeeey!!) from ToyHQ based in the UK. Can't wait to receive those figures, should be sometime this month hopefully and the best part there are no risks of import taxes, which could have cost me a fortune if I bought these from outside the EU.

Even if I had asked timcent to lower the value, the greedy f-in thieves at customs would have seen the packages, said to themselves "big and heavy, can't be worth just 30 bucks", opened them up, looked up the items on the internet, seen their real value and given me **** for it and had me pay several hundreds of dollars...

So right now, I'm really happy for all you guys having the figure though I must admit I envy you! :nana::lol

I'm just glad that soon I will own these 3 amazing figures from Enterbay... :yess:

Though I'm sure many would be against it, and while I agree that they should make other characters/figs first, I'd Love an interrogation scene Joker from Enterbay somewhere down the road.

In 1/4? That would epic!! I also agree that they should move on with other stuff & leave Nolan's Bat for now.

Some more pics in less flattering light ...........

IMG_0399_zpsf43ac90d.jpg

IMG_0395_zpse1fc2be9.jpg

IMG_0414_zpsb927c90a.jpg

IMG_0415_zps4e6a534f.jpg

IMG_0416_zps33ca768e.jpg

With this figure I'm feeling my personal greed seeping in. I would now love to see Enterbay milk T2 beyond the two figures we've gotten. I swore I wouldn't get like this with 1:4 :slap

-someway somehow I'd love a new clean T-800 sculpt to bring it up to the level the BD one is at in terms of Arnie likeness and eliminating certain problems with that sculpt - trouble is how would they do this except as a straight-up redo of the Galleria one or as a Cyberdyne figure. Since they included Cyberdyne gear with the BD figure the latter seems unlikely and for that matter so does the former so :dunno

-I'd love a semi-BD T-800 from Enterbay. Imagine that sculpt.

-T-1000 with clothes for Galleria/biker/steel mill looks

-the endoskeleton they already have planned

Even though HT's doing it, I'd like to see EB do a clean and full BD T1, preferably both biker, they're just so sharp on the details and all, where NECA and HT gave their spikey T1 sculpts a more T2 look, I'm sure EB'd capture the more unique look with the longer hair on the sides and the faded spike on top.

IMG_0414_zpsb927c90a.jpg

:lecture Nice pics dude, this whole figure is impressive, but I have to say the one detail that really wows me most of all is the emotion on the face, it's so subtle and yet it elevates this portrait from standard figure to something alive. That's part of what wows me so much with Rambo. The first T-800 is a great mini Arnold but in capturing his early, pre-switch look, it just can't give you the same alive feeling, even if the eyes were painted better, the face is just so static and cold, as the Terminator should be, but this new one really depicts his humanity in his final moments.

Agreed on all counts. Thats what I see with the Joker aswell. Owners of the figure have argued that the proportions are fine but :dunno they certainly don't look it to me. I know the camera can deceive sometimes but surely it would deceive on other figures too.

That's exactly why I've not bought the joker. What you and maulfan said! It's one where I would have to definitely see it in hand before I bought it.

Roy, awesome pics!

Even though HT's doing it, I'd like to see EB do a clean and full BD T1, preferably both biker, they're just so sharp on the details and all, where NECA and HT gave their spikey T1 sculpts a more T2 look, I'm sure EB'd capture the more unique look with the longer hair on the sides and the faded spike on top.

IMG_0414_zpsb927c90a.jpg

:lecture Nice pics dude, this whole figure is impressive, but I have to say the one detail that really wows me most of all is the emotion on the face, it's so subtle and yet it elevates this portrait from standard figure to something alive. That's part of what wows me so much with Rambo. The first T-800 is a great mini Arnold but in capturing his early, pre-switch look, it just can't give you the same alive feeling, even if the eyes were painted better, the face is just so static and cold, as the Terminator should be, but this new one really depicts his humanity in his final moments.

You're 100% correct. Well observed. I even made mention to my wife that not only did they crank out the spectacular detail they actually accomplished an emotional look with one bloody eye. Unreal!

Here's a shot I took that captures that end scene emotion .......

IMG_0316_zpscada4d3f.jpg

That shot is amazing. The likeness is unmatched by any previous Terminator figure and its hard to see how it could possibly be better unless rooted hair technology improves dramatically which I don't think it will, certainly not to the point where you can exactly match Arnie's hair in the film.

Awesome pictures Voorhees! He looks incredible.

@ A-dev congrats bro! I can't even imagine how cool this figure is to own.

That shot is amazing. The likeness is unmatched by any previous Terminator figure and its hard to see how it could possibly be better unless rooted hair technology improves dramatically which I don't think it will, certainly not to the point where you can exactly match Arnie's hair in the film.

Indeed sir. Then again, do you remember what the rooted hair looked like on the Cinemaquette T3 Arnold? Yikes. Personally I don't like rooted hair on collectibles.

I can hear him talking when I look at that shot I quoted, "there's one more chip, and it must be destroyed also."

Hehe exactly. It even reminds me of the scene when he jacks the Swat van and finds the keys. If you guys watch that scene again anytime soon check out the expression (even though he still has both eyes)

Awesome pictures Voorhees! He looks incredible.

@ A-dev congrats bro! I can't even imagine how cool this figure is to own.

Thanks buddy :)

Back