ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m5xisxqWEF1rwxrk0o1_500.png

Ha ha, exactly!

Thanks Snoop. You must get this figure. Owning a movie-based figure has never before felt this much like someone took a shrinking lazer to Arnold on the set of the film.

I really want too. If I am able to get this, it will probably bemuch later than everyone else, I'll just have to be patient.:pray:

As for the "shrinking lazer", I believe it. It looks exactly like him, I can only imagine how good it must look in person.

That was me before my wife made it stop.

Here's how i forsee things.

Me when I know the package is waiting for me at home.

600px-T2GoodOlArney-2.jpg

Me going home from work.

001444_17.jpg

Me getting the figure box out of the shipper.

t2-screen-4.jpg

Me getting the figure out of the box.

T2_smile.JPG

Me if someone interupts me enjoying the figure.

49debb8f5d608.jpg

Me when I have to leave the house and not be around the awesome figure.

542381-fgvrtbh.jpg

:lol

It's one of those figures that even when you own it you still enjoy looking at other people's pics. My other half doesn't know I have it at the moment. She'll notice it before long tho to which I'll reply ' darling I've had that one for ages'

It's one of those figures that even when you own it you still enjoy looking at other people's pics. My other half doesn't know I have it at the moment. She'll notice it before long tho to which I'll reply ' darling I've had that one for ages'

:lol :rotfl :lol

I'm a big hot toys fan but I gotta say this line is leaving thier latest releases eating dust. I picked up the Dx10 yesterday and its a nice fig but I took it out, posed it, put it in my detolf. This I unboxed it, expelled some wee, took pics, ate my dinner in front of it and then rushed to put it amongst my other terminator stuff before the Mrs came home. A hot toys release to me is just meh now where as these are more momentous.

I'd consider myself a pretty big Hot Toys fan but can HT's really outdo this one? Hmmmm.

No matter what quality of figure HT is capable of, I think what's really setting the EB figures out from HT's efforts is the effort to be faithful to the source. EB is working really hard to make each of these figures in the HD line as exact to the character in the movie as possible and it's working out wonderfully. Hot Toys is as focused on quantity as quality of their figures, they'd rather be able to recycle parts and turn out more figures than to create one shot bodies and parts to make their figures as accurrate as they can be. They also opt for more artistic license with the look of characters rather than trying to be true to the source. DX13 is clearly more interpretation than direct translation of the damage to the T-800, their Alien figures have often been artistic interpretations, at times being very far from the source, even their Predators have taken liberties.

Despite success, if EB can keep their attitude focused on the quality of their figures and not get caught up in trying to crank out dozens every year, I think they will be the pinnacle of figure craftsmanship, but if they fall to the same greed as HT did, then their run will eventually end and someone else will rise up. Same for Blitzway, they could set the bar in 1/6 but hopefully they'll continue to focus on the quality and not quantity.

Mine saw the giant box (bigger than the original box for those wondering) and obviously knew it was new. I showed her the figure. 'Impressive'

I'd consider myself a pretty big Hot Toys fan but can HT's really outdo this one? Hmmmm.

I welcome their effort to try. Can't wait to see their Police Shootout figure.

I'm a big hot toys fan but I gotta say this line is leaving thier latest releases eating dust. I picked up the Dx10 yesterday and its a nice fig but I took it out, posed it, put it in my detolf. This I unboxed it, expelled some wee, took pics, ate my dinner in front of it and then rushed to put it amongst my other terminator stuff before the Mrs came home. A hot toys release to me is just meh now where as these are more momentous.

Though I actually REALLY liked the DX10 I did pretty much the exact same thing.

No matter what quality of figure HT is capable of, I think what's really setting the EB figures out from HT's efforts is the effort to be faithful to the source. EB is working really hard to make each of these figures in the HD line as exact to the character in the movie as possible and it's working out wonderfully. Hot Toys is as focused on quantity as quality of their figures, they'd rather be able to recycle parts and turn out more figures than to create one shot bodies and parts to make their figures as accurrate as they can be. They also opt for more artistic license with the look of characters rather than trying to be true to the source. DX13 is clearly more interpretation than direct translation of the damage to the T-800, their Alien figures have often been artistic interpretations, at times being very far from the source, even their Predators have taken liberties.

Despite success, if EB can keep their attitude focused on the quality of their figures and not get caught up in trying to crank out dozens every year, I think they will be the pinnacle of figure craftsmanship, but if they fall to the same greed as HT did, then their run will eventually end and someone else will rise up. Same for Blitzway, they could set the bar in 1/6 but hopefully they'll continue to focus on the quality and not quantity.

Well said. HT's always seemed humble and willing to take "things to the next level" back in the day. I miss that company. I will always give them credit for innovation and jaw dropping product but they ARE being outdone right now. Regardless of scale comparison. No excuses.

Me when I have to leave the house and not be around the awesome figure.

Sometimes I'm kind of grumpy with my wife the weekend after I get an awesome figure, if she wants to get out of the house for the day/weekend. :lol I want to be at home oggling my toy, damnit!

@Voorhrees : Just stunning !
With low light, you can see how close to perfection this thing is. Straight from the movie, simply awesome ! :hi5:

Even if I'm getting the BD in few weeks, I'm asking myself why the **** am I keeping my DX10 order ? It's a good figure but not good enough in my book. Worse, do I still need 1/6 figures ? The only thing that keeps me in the game is...HT's BD T-800.

EB is really fulfilling my needs right now. Give me a great quarter scale endo and I'm pretty much done with T2, although I'm in for a half-BD T-800 but this would be a bizarre move from EB.

Anyway, keep posting pics ! :)

Imagine this thing on the chain with some kind of orange lighting underneath it in a nice display case. Would look immense.

@Voorhrees : Just stunning !
With low light, you can see how close to perfection this thing is. Straight from the movie, simply awesome ! :hi5:

Even if I'm getting the BD in few weeks, I'm asking myself why the **** am I keeping my DX10 order ? It's a good figure but not good enough in my book. Worse, do I still need 1/6 figures ? The only thing that keeps me in the game is...HT's BD T-800.

EB is really fulfilling my needs right now. Give me a great quarter scale endo and I'm pretty much done with T2, although I'm in for a half-BD T-800 but this would be a bizarre move from EB.

Anyway, keep posting pics ! :)

Thanks David :)

It seems you and I are in the same boat. Though I love my DX10 I could live without it. The EB BD? Not even close. I'll be buried with that one :lol

I think i'll always have 1:6 pieces in my collection but if I had to narrow things down the 1/6 stuff would be first to go.

Still keep your order on the DX10, it's a beautiful piece imo.

Their T1 Arnold would have to absolutely stink for me to pass on it. Can't wait to see that one too.

As much as I love T2, T1>T2.

Which it won't. It'll be good. How good is the only question. Will it nail the Police Shootout Arnold as much as this one nails the T2 full BD Arnold. Will PERS have the same problems it has at 1:6 and thus introduce an unwanted toyish aspect. Will they get the ****ing hair right, will the body be right..many questions. But can't wait.

Back