ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd assume in 1/4 scale they'll make only one version. Just a guess.

I think it'll come down to success, but assuming they stick to the boxing look, if they do Rocky 3 in the flag shorts, then there's little different about a Rocky 4 for them to do that. If they do yellow trunks Rocky 3, they could then do every movie and have a distinct figure, though likely, they'd only do Rocky 1-4, I don't know what figure they could make from 5 that anyone'd drop $400 on and I can't imagine they'd want to do Rocky 6 though it'd be awesome if they did.

Oh forgot to mention that when I went to pick my figure up someone else was at the desk collecting a parcel. The girl came back with mine and another big box. It was an enterbay box and I turned to the guy and said ' nice what's in there ?' And he said it was Bruce Lee. Told him mine was the Terminator said goodbye and walked off. Didn't think much of it at the time but that's a pretty big coincidence that we were there picking up EB figs at the same time, bearing in mind the hobby still isn't that big in the UK. Wonder if he is a member here.

Damn it took me an hour to catch up on today's new posts! Great posts and pics guys, thanks!

Oh forgot to mention that when I went to pick my figure up someone else was at the desk collecting a parcel. The girl came back with mine and another big box. It was an enterbay box and I turned to the guy and said ' nice what's in there ?' And he said it was Bruce Lee. Told him mine was the Terminator said goodbye and walked off. Didn't think much of it at the time but that's a pretty big coincidence that we were there picking up EB figs at the same time, bearing in mind the hobby still isn't that big in the UK. Wonder if he is a member here.

Thats awesome. If I was in your shoes I would probably exchanged numbers or at the vert least ask if he posts here. I dont know anybody locally aside from my cousin that collects and he doesnt post here. Would be cool to meet someone close by to hang out with and shoot the **** about figures. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I am still in awe of this figure...

25hztdv.jpg

35lepgj.jpg

2retzyh.jpg

I am still in awe of this figure...

25hztdv.jpg

35lepgj.jpg

2retzyh.jpg

Great shots, Mamba!

From the pictures of those who already have it I can already tell that this figure, at its scale, has the presence of a PF, but with better likeness, paint apps, and poseability that statues don't have. Just amazing. :clap

So, after reading through MANY big texts:

I guess fans...in the wholehearted way, will deffo get all terminators and also will have the first T-800 in their collection, but that would be kind of a one dimensional description for "fan".

Terminator is my No. 1 franchise and there has not been ONE MONTH where I didn´t watch or, listen to ANY stuff...movie, pics over here, or score...anything...but I think it has to be more logic. And from that standpoint...I have to say I´m a guy who is on pragmatism first and fan second therefor I´ll get me the version from the company which keeps me fluid.

So, prolly the 1:6 representations and then I´m off, OR saving money for hunting a big one afterwards...but then that would be it.

So, to connect it with the late subject of this thread:
As much as I´d love to hunt this down, due to the 100% representational status of the BD T-800, the craftmanship (I mean...a REAL damaged part INSIDE...and you can kinda look BEHIND the skin?! How cool´s that?!) and because it´s just friggin´ beautiful, it´s just too darn expensive and I´ll stay with HT, but not out of loyalty to the company, but in terms of being forced, loyal to the scale and the prize, like I explained before...

The mailman tried to deliver my T-800 but unfortunately I wasn't home..

Customs charged me €26.00 ($35.00).. that's more than Timcent declared ($30.00)..

Oh well.. tonight I can add myself to the proud owners of this amazing figure :yess:

And to the customs here in Holland : :pfft:

I haven't been able to take decent pics of this thing to save my life.

However I just want to show the head from angles that aren't normally photographed:

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

The new hair sculpting is superb. Spikes are more defined and stick out in the right areas etc etc. No big lumpy clumps anywhere, its not overly uniform anywhere. The overall headshape is just much better than the previous figure, much more like Arnie.

I think it was Darkmummy who pointed out that the distance between the eye and ear was unnaturally big on the first figure - I think thats no longer a problem on this one.

Last edited:
They need to make a clean version of this head sculpt, sursly.

I feel the same. Everything I didn't like about the older sculpt has been improved here and now it feels like an even greater pity that the clean look has those flaws.

I don't think it will happen though. They seem to have eliminated the Cyberdyne option by providing most of the accessories for that with the BD figure. And they're not going to straight-up redo the first figure when its still relatively recent and the HD 1:4 line is only 5 or 6 figures in. Who knows if Enterbay will get into 'redoes' at all for that matter.

Hey a-dev, the hair looks so much better on this hs.:hi5: Plus, the clothes look so much better too and way less bulky. I do have a question about the angle of his shoulders and movement. Can the shoulder slope be adjusted so they look a bit wider and not so tilted down? Also, how are the shoulder joints compared to the clean version; do they need a screw tightened to hold weapons, or did EB fix that?

P.S. Your pics look real good showing off the much improved Arnie.:wink1:

Back