ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey a-dev, the hair looks so much better on this hs.:hi5: Plus, the clothes look so much better too and way less bulky. I do have a question about the angle of his shoulders and movement. Can the shoulder slope be adjusted so they look a bit wider and not so tilted down? Also, how are the shoulder joints compared to the clean version; do they need a screw tightened to hold weapons, or did EB fix that?

P.S. Your pics look real good showing off the much improved Arnie.:wink1:

Thanks. I really want to take better pics, I only posted those because I think they're OK enough at showing the shape of the head with the hair and everything.

I'm in work at the moment so I can't really answer your questions but I do think the shoulders can be adjusted to varying degrees of slope. Again whether they need tightening or not I'm not sure right now. I haven't even really tried the figure holding the M79 yet.

Hey a-dev, the hair looks so much better on this hs.:hi5: Plus, the clothes look so much better too and way less bulky. I do have a question about the angle of his shoulders and movement. Can the shoulder slope be adjusted so they look a bit wider and not so tilted down? Also, how are the shoulder joints compared to the clean version; do they need a screw tightened to hold weapons, or did EB fix that?

P.S. Your pics look real good showing off the much improved Arnie.:wink1:

Dude I had a massive problem with the first Enterbay T800! The shoulder joints were both so loose which made the arms fall down constantly! He couldnt hold the shotgun up, so on closer inspection I found both shoulders had cracks and broken pieces were the screws are! They were very cheaply made in my opinion! So those who have the first version be careful when poseing! I just hope Enterbay redesigned the shoulder parts!!!

Thanks. I really want to take better pics, I only posted those because I think they're OK enough at showing the shape of the head with the hair and everything.

I'm in work at the moment so I can't really answer your questions but I do think the shoulders can be adjusted to varying degrees of slope. Again whether they need tightening or not I'm not sure right now. I haven't even really tried the figure holding the M79 yet.

Dude I had a massive problem with the first Enterbay T800! The shoulder joints were both so loose which made the arms fall down constantly! He couldnt hold the shotgun up, so on closer inspection I found both shoulders had cracks and broken pieces were the screws are! They were very cheaply made in my opinion! So those who have the first version be careful when poseing! I just hope Enterbay redesigned the shoulder parts!!!

I'm sure someone will chime in with an answer soon enough. I have had to tighten the shoulder joint a few times on the clean version, so I was just wondering because of all of the rip & tear details on this figure. I would hate to wreck something trying to get to that dam screw, so he can hold the thumper.:horror

I will curl up in a ball of fear if people's BD T-800s start breaking. I will go into fully fledged nervous breakdown if mine breaks...or sustains a small scratch.

I will curl up in a ball of fear if people's BD T-800s start breaking. I will go into fully fledged nervous breakdown if mine breaks...or sustains a small scratch.

Just keep telling yourself its only an action figure. :)

Just keep telling yourself its only an action figure. :)

unimpressedT-800.jpg

Nice Pics A-Dev.

I decided that there's no way these can't not be behind glass so I've spent hours having a major reshuffle. The room that houses my collectibles gets bad light and my camera sucks but here are some pics of the figure among some other terminator pieces.

Nice Pics A-Dev.

I decided that there's no way these can't not be behind glass so I've spent hours having a major reshuffle. The room that houses my collectibles gets bad light and my camera sucks but here are some pics of the figure among some other terminator pieces.

Fantastic display. Major jealousy here. I can't have proper display shelves/units till I stop buying actual toys. Slim chance of that happening anytime soon.

You guys are killing me with these awesome pics! I'm on the second batch order from timecent. He said he would send out on 1/10.

That looks great, Ash. :rock I am looking into methods for adjusting my detolf shelves to accommodate this piece for that very reason. I just wish someone could give me the height of the figure (with and without the base), so I could get a jump start on the processes. :monkey3

My guess is at 19" minimum marf.

So I'm guessing you're moving every shelf up to fit him in and still be able use the 4 shelves?

That sounds about right, I'd love an exact number though. So odd there aren't any specs on EB's product page. :dunno

Yup! Going to be a pain in the ***, but I think it will be worth it. Just hoping that doing so doesn't make my display look too busy. :/

Back