ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds about right, I'd love an exact number though. So odd there aren't any specs on EB's product page. :dunno

Yup! Going to be a pain in the ***, but I think it will be worth it. Just hoping that doing so doesn't make my display look too busy. :/

Looking forward to your pics on how it comes out.

Man those latest pics are ridiculous. Gorgeous shots. :thud:

That looks great, Ash. :rock I am looking into methods for adjusting my detolf shelves to accommodate this piece for that very reason. I just wish someone could give me the height of the figure (with and without the base), so I could get a jump start on the processes. :monkey3

I can measure my clean version for you if you like mate?

I can measure my clean version for you if you like mate?

That would be great buddy! They look very similar in height in pics, so that should work. :)

If you could measure the figure, then the stand individually, I would definitely owe you one. :1-1:

test...
IMG_5476_zpsecd69409.jpg

Looks cool, but the chain could do with being bigger (thicker, larger links) bit of a nit-pick though.

Damn, so much win in the past few pages ! Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

:lol

Awesome last few pages! Voorhees awesome shots and rob those chains are looking awesome!! I'd add a few more so there's a big mess of them!

Back