ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly to myself I actually prefer the stock paint on the endo-parts. Not that you haven't done a great job r5150s, you have - again just a personal preferance thing. Great pics.

How satisfying to now have a Terminator figure where, yes, quite honestly, you cannot seem to make it look bad. From afar or right up close the figure is a pure win.

Surprisingly to myself I actually prefer the stock paint on the endo-parts. Not that you haven't done a great job r5150s, you have - again just a personal preferance thing. Great pics.

How satisfying to now have a Terminator figure where, yes, quite honestly, you cannot seem to make it look bad. From afar or right up close the figure is a pure win.

So a-dev, how are the shoulder joints on this guy? My dam clean version cannot even hold his rifle with one arm anymore. I have had to tighten the screw so many times, that it does no good anymore. :( Also, my Rambo has a bad shoulder joint too, so it makes me nervous. :pray:

Such a tease Rob. Those mod rocks!! Counting down 8 more days. :monkey2

thanks man..still on the fence with the thumper..I want to secure an extra one before I mod the one I have..

IMG_5536_zpsce06feaf.jpg
IMG_5537_zpsfc34ef1c.jpg
IMG_5548_zpsc1aabb55.jpg
IMG_5561_zps4eea5e6c.jpg

Surprisingly to myself I actually prefer the stock paint on the endo-parts.

I wouldn't call it surprising, as much as you and I look for being faithful to the film, the Endo parts weren't as shiny in T2 as T1, people may want really cromed up bits, but from what I've seen in photos, the stock paint is actually perfect for matching the movie.

I wouldn't call it surprising, as much as you and I look for being faithful to the film, the Endo parts weren't as shiny in T2 as T1, people may want really cromed up bits, but from what I've seen in photos, the stock paint is actually perfect for matching the movie.

it's really just a matter of preference..I like the chrome cause when he pulled out his arms to expose the endo to Dyson..was chrome so I just matched it :wink1: I gues that's my "artistic" approach to it,as far as faithful to the film, EB sculpt this more realistically to what the endo parts look like and not with the LED eye sticking out like in the film..furthermore, might as well stick the spare arm inside his left jacket to recreate the bulk when they had Arnie's real arm tied behind his back :wink1:...

EB's damage endo arm is not really accurate too..not saying mine is but if I see a more clear reference for it..I'll try to get as close as possible..

Rob

EB's damage endo arm is not really accurate too..not saying mine is but if I see a more clear reference for it..I'll try to get as close as possible..

Rob

I think it looks different from one shot to another. You could match your figure to one shot but not another. What you've done looks great.

I think it looks different from one shot to another. You could match your figure to one shot but not another. What you've done looks great.

Definitely, even just as he tears it away it looks different, it changes from when he first tears away to when he gets up and walks away. I don't quite understand why it varies, with it being a prop, you'd think there'd be just one or even with multiples, that they'd look the same, love to know why they varied.

As simple as EB's looks, I do think if it were to be true to any part of the movie, it's when he's lowered in the steel, it seems like the damage was very simple at that point.

1991_terminator_2_00-1.jpg

I see they finally added the rivets under the lapels like in the movie. Just noticed that, the clean version doesn't come with those. Kind of a shame but oh well. I'm not sure if Timcent sent mine out yet, I did pay last Wednesday.

Come on Enterbay!! Tis now the 14th. Officially the middle of Jan.

I hope we start getting shipping notices soon.

Though why Enterbay's own custumers come last I have no idea?! :cuckoo:

I'm a lucky EB customer then. Mine is in the plane as we speak. :D
Hopefully, it will be at home by the end of the week, I won't hold my breath though.

Back