ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, you are lucky dude! I also ordered mine the 24th and nodda yet other than order confirmation. I'm hoping it's one of those instances where its on its way already and just shows up one day or the tracking number pops up in my inbox randomly. :impatient:

I wish they were a bit more consistent with how their distribution is. It's like 300 pcs, then 100, then Timcent gets like 100 of them before direct online customers (which I don't understand, but great for those who were smarter than me and went with him) I'm still holding them to their word when they said it will ship mid-Jan, which IS this week after all.

Yeah I know it's just a toy and I shouldn't be so impatient about it, but for me it's THEE toy and until it's in my hands, or at the very least on its way, I will be convinced that somethings wrong lol

sorry for the rant :thud:

Come on Enterbay!! Tis now the 14th. Officially the middle of Jan.

I hope we start getting shipping notices soon.

Though why Enterbay's own custumers come last I have no idea?! :cuckoo:

I think timcent bought all his from enterbay directly from their store, as its been available to buy from there for a few weeks. I think they must be dealing with all that first before sending to suppliers / direct customers.

damn, you are lucky dude! I also ordered mine the 24th and nodda yet other than order confirmation. I'm hoping it's one of those instances where its on its way already and just shows up one day or the tracking number pops up in my inbox randomly. :impatient:

I wish they were a bit more consistent with how their distribution is. It's like 300 pcs, then 100, then Timcent gets like 100 of them before direct online customers (which I don't understand, but great for those who were smarter than me and went with him) I'm still holding them to their word when they said it will ship mid-Jan, which IS this week after all.

Yeah I know it's just a toy and I shouldn't be so impatient about it, but for me it's THEE toy and until it's in my hands, or at the very least on its way, I will be convinced that somethings wrong lol

sorry for the rant :thud:

Yeah, perhaps they are processing your order right now. Do not hesitate to ask them, they usually reply quickly.

I'm a lucky EB customer then. Mine is in the plane as we speak. :D
Hopefully, it will be at home by the end of the week, I won't hold my breath though.

Hello, have they send you an email with tracking number?... I still waitting for mine, also buy the first day... Thank you.

Has anybody who has ordered from OSB heard anything yet regarding when they are shipping the T800's out??

Text OSB a few days after paying the full amount and he predicts that the arrival of the first batch should arrive with him end of this week early next...so not too long now :)

Back