ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask ENTERBAY.COM about the shipping dates for my order... I have paid it december the 21st... And this is what they answer me:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your inquiries and sorry about the late reply.

Sorry the office has been busy lately. We have already forwarded your inquiries to our accountant and someone will process your refund shortly.

Thank you and sorry about the inconvinence this might have caused you!

--

Regards,

Customer Service Team

I´m shocked... I don´t want a refund, I want my T-800.... :gah:

This is the last time I order directly from they.................

I ask ENTERBAY.COM about the shipping dates for my order... I have paid it december the 21st... And this is what they answer me:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your inquiries and sorry about the late reply.

Sorry the office has been busy lately. We have already forwarded your inquiries to our accountant and someone will process your refund shortly.

Thank you and sorry about the inconvinence this might have caused you!

--

Regards,

Customer Service Team

I´m shocked... I don´t want a refund, I want my T-800.... :gah:

This is the last time I order directly from they.................

A new member on the boards.

Named Controversy... stating something..... **music** CONTROVERSIAL?

dr_evil.jpg

They have sent me another email:

Dear customer,

It doesn't matter, our colleagues will reply you about tracking number.

Thank you!

:)

That first email is rather disturbing. Why would they refund you? I know English isnt their primary language but still. What did you say to them exactly to get them to ship out your item? Because I havent gotten a shipping notice yet, but if they have started shipping I think I might shoot them an email to see if I can speed up the process. I want this thing not now, RIGHT now. :lol

That sounds promising, wasn't expecting this to arrive till middle of Feb at the earliest, seems I'll be getting this before the DX10 then.... way to completely kill any anticipation for that figure :lol

All depends on customs my friend. They can hold pallets for days, sometimes weeks in past experiences. However, OSB got the Rambo figures released from customs after i think a week. Any delays and i'll update here for you all :)

I've paid +60$ and ordered it from Leo, GoodShipped. And already have it shipped coming to me.

Won't ever-ever buy anything from EB.com after getting Black Label 01 250$ Bruce instead my 1/4 Batman Bruce for 400$ and having long and very unpleasant case about it. They've asked me to ship this wrong figure to them for MY funds (they'll refund it when the figure arrives, but why should I spend my money on this for month?) and then ship the correct figure to me. After all I've sold this BL01 figure by myself here and transfered them funds to get my Batman. Just ridiculous!

Damn, that is a ****ty situation. Thank you, EB, for reinforcing my decision to order through Timcent.

Ordered on 12/26 for $483 shipped, tracking says it arrived in US customs yesterday. With any luck I'll have it by the end of the week, and I know it will be in prefect condition!

I'm not a fan of paying more than I have to for anything, but from everything I've read, it's almost a necessity with EB.

Damn, that is a ****ty situation. Thank you, EB, for reinforcing my decision to order through Timcent.

Ordered on 12/26 for $483 shipped, tracking says it arrived in US customs yesterday. With any luck I'll have it by the end of the week, and I know it will be in prefect condition!

I'm not a fan of paying more than I have to for anything, but from everything I've read, it's almost a necessity with EB.

:lol nice to know EB CS hasn't changed. I will definitely wait for my PO at BBTS. :yess:

Where the fudge is my tracking number??!

I guess we will all get them in a few days.

I would've ordered with Timscent had I known they were going to take this long in sorting out their own direct costumers.

After all the problems that many members have had ordering direct from EB I still don't see why ppl continue to do so? I'm thinking about converting to 1/4 and selling my 1/6 and if I were to buy an EB piece it would either be from AE or BBTS. It might be a longer wait but no hassle customer service if something it wrong with the piece is worth the wait IMO

Where the fudge is my tracking number??!

I guess we will all get them in a few days.

I would've ordered with Timscent had I known they were going to take this long in sorting out their own direct costumers.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this mofo in your podcast.

After all the problems that many members have had ordering direct from EB I still don't see why ppl continue to do so? I'm thinking about converting to 1/4 and selling my 1/6 and if I were to buy an EB piece it would either be from AE or BBTS. It might be a longer wait but no hassle customer service if something it wrong with the piece is worth the wait IMO
Yep, they tried to trick everyone with the fancy website upgrade, but in the end you get the same awesome cs treatment. :wink1:

We in europe cannot buy from AE or BBTS as we incur massive import fees. Enterbay direct will mark the package so i can avoid this.

I got my Batman and there was no hassles.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this mofo in your podcast.

We should be covering it in our next as well as a guest in a few weeks.

No doubt I will be flippen my shiz about it! :)

I don't think anyone is saying the other stuff is crap, just discussing cost compared to what you get for it. HT's prices continue to rise but you get more or less the same figure quality from them for the past few years, and their prices on a 12 figure are creeping towards the price of a 1/4 scale figure which uses more real materials as possible, features better paint work and is a larger overall piece. It's a frustration with collectors that HT's pricing is rising faster than their figures are advancing from previous releases and at some point, people could end up feeling ripped off for 1/6 prices if 1/4 stays around where it's at and 1/6 keeps going up.

I have a tight budget and the price of DX13 basically forced me to choose HT or EB, there's no way to get both, and they're quite close in price.

Exactly.

I wasn't agreeing with other figures being crap, but the fact that Hot Toys will re-use sculpts (maybe with minor tweaks) and either keep the price the same or increase.

Maybe they don't do it for Terminator, but they sure as hell do it for Predator (Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, Classic) and for Iron Man (Mk.IV, Mk.VI, Mk.VI Avengers).

Has anyone bothered with pushing the shoulders up on this figure, as was suggested a few weeks ago? Can it be done without undressing it?

Mine says it's in LA customs, I'm hoping to have him by the end of the week too; thank you Timcent!

Back