ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the fudge is my tracking number??!

I guess we will all get them in a few days.

I would've ordered with Timscent had I known they were going to take this long in sorting out their own direct costumers.

I hear ya Bud, this is friggin' torture! NEVER ordering directly from them again. Not that this even has one, but it still wouldn't be worth the exclusive accessory to go through this hassle. Now I'm afraid to e-mail them again for fear of them thinking I want to cancel. :thud::gah::slap

Timcent alllll the way next time!:lecture

We in europe cannot buy from AE or BBTS as we incur massive import fees. Enterbay direct will mark the package so i can avoid this.

I got my Batman and there was no hassles.

I understand that, but why not go with OSB, or some other UK dealers (eBay or Retail) that are reliable? Just going by what happened to the poor folks who ordered the MIB figs or any other folks that had issues when ordering direct from EB that it seems like when it comes time for replacements or any kind contact from EB, their CS just doesn't know what to do/how to respond/ or flat out not understand what you're asking. While ordering with EB may be easy with no hassles, getting replacements seems to be tough so all I'm saying is, with EB's QC track record, it just seems logical to order from somewhere where you can easily get a replacement with little to no issues. I think EB is great but I also think their CS needs some work

Yup, LA here as well. :rock Considering our proximity, I'm sure we will get ours the same day, fingers crossed!

can't wait to see your pics Marf! there have been many great ones in here, but I always love your shots :rock

I think he might be the guy I use now. I just really don't like the idea of shipping this back if there was to be any problems.

Alterego has this up for pre-order too, I might order from them. They don't ship till May though.:thud:

To be fair to EB they did always say delivery time was February on their site. It's just a bit odd that others have it already to distribute???

Alterego has this up for pre-order too, I might order from them. They don't ship till May though.:thud:

THat's the problem with BBTS, I like dealing with them, just the May wait, and HT Hulk's not due til April so there's nothing to tide me over if I wait that long :lol

I'll definitely buy from him again. His price on DX11 Joker is a bit nuts though. The Batman brand eh?

He does seem like an awesome seller, but imagine shipping a box this big and heavy abroad? *shudders*

To be fair to EB they did always say delivery time was February on their site. It's just a bit odd that others have it already to distribute???

idk, I think they changed it. I'm pretty sure it said Jan. and so I assumed when it was changed to Feb. that they would be the second batch. I could be wrong though.

Despite that , in my confirmation email they said it would ship out mid-Jan so I should/would have it by the end of the month if they stick with that.

Oddly enough, another member on here (cant remember who) said they ordered from EB and it shipped out, so who knows?

Hey guys, so I just went directly to Bill with the shipping question, and he actually responded really quick! Hope this helps for those that were wondering! Sounds like mine is either already on the way or shipping soon at the very least!

Joe Steinbacher posted to Enterbay Bill
29 minutes ago ·

Hey Bill, I was just wondering if you had any updates on the HD Battle Damaged T-800 shipping for online customers? Are they still shipping mid-January? Thank you for your time sir, can't wait til it arrives!
Like · · See Friendship
Enterbay Bill likes this.
Enterbay Bill Our shipping department is handling all the online orders , due to large volume of orders need to be take care of, we are shipping the products based on the ordered date~
about a minute ago · Unlike · 1
Joe Steinbacher Awesome! I ordered mine the day it went up for pre-order! Thanks for the quick reply!!
a few seconds ago · Like
Enterbay Bill Then it should be soon.
a few seconds ago · Like

idk, I think they changed it. I'm pretty sure it said Jan. and so I assumed when it was changed to Feb. that they would be the second batch. I could be wrong .

Oddly enough, another member on here (cant remember who) said they ordered from EB and it shipped out, so who knows?

I ordered on the 24th and it was Feb then. Also I think the person who ordered from them that has it had a relative who ordered ld direct from the shop so there may be the reason why???

Back