ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is coming!!!

Mailed on Jan 12th, arrived Canada on 16th, spent 2 mins to clear custom, on delivery today as we speak. Way faster than I expected.

Arggg....still 7 more hrs before I can get off work and head to the post office.....

When I paid for it says JANUARY...

Annnnnnnd......now it says FEBRUARY. ;)

By your logic: I preordered my HT DX11 when it first went up, The shipping said December, But now its been pushed all the way to March, so should I be stomping my feet since I didnt get it shipped in December?

Im sure they will ship them, give them some time.

Oh and January isnt done yet. They could still ship January 31st and STILL Make that "deadline". ;)

While I haven't heard of or seen issues with this figure, it's possible the ones coming later will be even better than te early ones so sometimes it pays to wait.

You order from timcent88 too?

Yup, ordered from him on Dec 28th. Though product description said it will be shipped on Jan 10th, but it was actually shipped on Jan 12th.

I am completely fine with spending a day or 2 to spot for defects, makes me feel more secured :clap

While I haven't heard of or seen issues with this figure, it's possible the ones coming later will be even better than te early ones so sometimes it pays to wait.

That is a good point, but I don't know if they will be better from EB. They may make small changes to the paint apps, but I would be surprised if it went beyond that. I think for the most part, buying from a reliable dealer closer to home is the best reason to wait, speaking for myself of course. That way if there is an issue, it will be taken care of in a timely professional manner, with a solid return/exchange policy in place for customers to buy with confidence.

That's where I'm torn, the only options for getting this quickly are through places I have no customer service experience with and this figure has a lot of parts where things could go wrong. Would I rather gamble to have it now or wait to know I'm covered in the event of trouble. With Hot Toys I always wait because I've had numerous issues buy my only EB experiece is 2 figures, no issues, but not enough to feel safe chances are good to get a problem free figure.

That's where I'm torn, the only options for getting this quickly are through places I have no customer service experience with and this figure has a lot of parts where things could go wrong. Would I rather gamble to have it now or wait to know I'm covered in the event of trouble. With Hot Toys I always wait because I've had numerous issues buy my only EB experiece is 2 figures, no issues, but not enough to feel safe chances are good to get a problem free figure.

It's tough waiting, but play it safe. I like BBTS with a solid policy in place. You get reliable customer service fixing any issues you might have with an order. It just makes sense. Plus, everyone wants to know your thoughts and opinions on the figure Maulfan, so you will rekindle everyone's excitement in a few months.

Now, if you can't wait and need it ASAP, I would pay the extra $ & go with Timcent88 on EBAY. He is checking each figure for defects, before shipping. That is great cs and he is doing EB's job for them.

Annnnnnnd......now it says FEBRUARY. ;)

By your logic: I preordered my HT DX11 when it first went up, The shipping said December, But now its been pushed all the way to March, so should I be stomping my feet since I didnt get it shipped in December?

Im sure they will ship them, give them some time.

Oh and January isnt done yet. They could still ship January 31st and STILL Make that "deadline". ;)

I can´t help it... I count the days to put in to my detolff... :rotfl

536309_10151228790000772_1750211148_n.jpg

I realy need to fill this ones...

547042_10151215388955772_1625517131_n.jpg

Back