ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened my figure...nice but my God.....those magnets are annoying...the ones on the cape are a pain.....nice figure fairly imposing in person.....and as everyone has said cowls are sweet also in hand Bale sculpt is not bad at all.

$324? Huh, I wonder if that means the Diamond batch is in? I might just order one from my LCS. If I do wind up getting this, though; mods galore. Maglor's fupa mod, the crotch, belt, custom cape; the works. Not sure why I feel that way, though. Perhaps, it's because of how good this thing really is? Like I'd be "unlocking its full potential". That being said, why has no one made custom cape clips yet?

Cape clips are one thing I would swap out with custom versions. But I don't feel the need to mod this bad boy at all.

But I don't feel the need to mod this bad boy at all.

Oh there will be.

9a2e3f45b26beadad16afd1fe8509e0a.jpg

Glad some of you OSBrs got the Bats ok, only skimmed last few pages, some of you have a few QC issues?

Jokers are coming next week so will be mad again for 48hrs!

His right arm was in backwards on mine waiman, but i managed to twist it back to normal with no damage to the suit. My eyes looking forward cowl, the point at the back is bent inwards but doesn't really bother me too much. Also one of the plates at the back of the belt is coming away. other than that its a great figure, thanks for the great service mate.

seems customs may have roughed them about a bit as my stand was loose inside the box too.

Got mine from OSB today. :)
Still have to mod the belt, work on the cape clips (the magnets are completely ouf of place) and perhaps do something about the belly/fupa (thanks Maglor for making me notice :mad: :lol), but nevertheless, what's most important: all the three cowls look perfect as far as I've inspected them. No warping, no different coloring, no gloss. :yess:

Congrats everyone. It really is a brilliant piece. It's so hard settling for one of the mouthpieces!

1:4 is the daddy scale! Bring on Dutch, TDK Bats, BD T2 Arnie and whoever else! :yess:

If you have this figure you have the BEST Batman in any scale......until we see a TDK suit in 1/4...........

I own the Keaton Batman, it's probably one of of my favorite figures of all time. Definitely the most impressive Batman I've ever owned.

Saying that, I don't own this Enterbay 1/4 Batman yet (coming soon), so I'm not in any position to say which is better.

The '89 Batman does have that PERS panel on the back of his head, that's the only flaw/nitpick I have with it. I'm aware of the issues are with this Enterbay Batman like the gloss heads, clips, "FUPA", and the belt riding up too high but I'm not sure how severe it is in person.

So I dunno, Keaton Batman 1/6 or Bale Batman 1/4? Both?

I wonder if the upcoming 1/4 Batman Returns Keaton Batman will give both a run for their money.

I own both and would pick the EB Batman based on a biased preference. As i'm sure the majority here would do too. :wink1:

Both in all honesty both are damn impressive looking collectibles.

Thing is 1/6 is so impressive and pictures of them upclose can be so realistic but I am an old man so 1/4 just looks more real simply because I dont have to whip out magnifying glass or my camera and then load it on to my huge ass screen to be awestruck.

Back