ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20121022_212048_905_zpsfcc848f3.jpg

got it yesterday too from OSB and since yesterday i'm absolutely blown away by this piece. after having it, i'm absolutely not regretting any cent of those $400 for a collectible, as it is perfect in every way. it is such a massive figure, that i can't believe what high quality eb have produced here. the body, the suit, those headsculpts, the accesories, everything just everything is spectacular.

we're getting 4 (!!!) headsculpts with this, in such a big size and quality, and it was just $100 more paying then if i would buy an 1/6 batman figure from hot toys.

seriously absolutely phenomenal. the only thing that i got rid off, is the magnet system, as i just didn't get the clips on the cowl well. sure there is the maglor-mod, but still, i can live better without those magnets at all.

i've just removed them easily from the inside of the suit and attached the clips with the tape under the cowl method and it looks pretty good - just as the HT 1/6 oc.

and with lance' velvet cape, it looks even more beautiful. i love the deep black color of the cape.

will do some pictures soon of it, i'm just blown away at the moment and can't decide which sculpt i should use :D

the only sculpt i don't like much is the bale sculpt without the cowl. i don't know, but it just looks odd, just like in the pictures. even more surprising how the mouthpieces and the cowl itself looks so spectacular beautiful. and also loving the paint-job a lot on those mouthpieces.

aah, i'm fullfilled with this one, i'm so glad I've bought this. I've had HIGH expectations when eb announced it and the've surprised me even more with their endresult.

now when i look up at my 1/6 collection, damn, they're looking like cheap toy figures :D
i will still keep the 1/6 line and will collect only in that scale, as i just don't have so much room for such big bad boys, but yeah, in comparisson with the 1/6 figures, this one here looks so unbelievable real and out of this world.

now crossing the fingers that eb will do an 1/4 tdk(r) figure :)

sick my friend, that is SO sick! you know i'm a big fan of your kitchen :D have you also bought the cape from lance? keep up with the pictures, haven't seen for a long time some new ones, and it is always a big big joy to see something from you :) looks so real, like being in the movie itself!

You know it's a wicked figure when other peoples pics still excite you a month after first recieved!

I am still procrastinating about The Joker.

I'm using open mouth face plate....but it's so difficult to decide which one to settle on...there all that good.

Awesome shots Thrust and congrats matey! Agree with every word you said! Though I do like the Bale head. I put it on the figure for the first time earlier, it looks awesome!

Nice mod on the cape too. I need to do something but I don't want to do any irreversible mods yet. One of the magnets is glued on under his suit higher than the other one, putting the cape on is a pain and I can't tilt his head down too much.

I am still procrastinating about The Joker.

but it's so difficult to decide which one to settle on...there all that good.

Same here.

so am i the only one who got the backwards arm issue and warped cowl from OSB lol?. It really still is an awesome figure no doubt, its presence when displayed is phenomenal. Not sure if my head just isn't pushed down far enough, but there is an almighty gap on mine at the front of the cowl, Seems my eyes front cowl is QC nightmare and sods law its my favourite.

You could always try to contact waiman and see if he can do anything.

When I first got mine it was midday so I first saw it in natural light, I thought only one of my cowls was a touch shinier than the other two but on a night when the light is on in the room it looks a lot shinier so I guess I do have the shiny cowl issue.

so am i the only one who got the backwards arm issue and warped cowl from OSB lol?. It really still is an awesome figure no doubt, its presence when displayed is phenomenal. Not sure if my head just isn't pushed down far enough, but there is an almighty gap on mine at the front of the cowl, Seems my eyes front cowl is QC nightmare and sods law its my favourite.

Nope my 3 cowls are warped dude :)

pic of where mine is housed for the moment, need to get him a case, every time i walk past his cape blows out of place and my OCD kicks in and i need to fix it lol. Going to get two small units for the side of my tv so samurai pred and batman can sit safely in their cases. Also may pick up a BB framed poster as a backdrop
IMG-20121020-00674.jpg

The cowl issue doesn't bother me to be honest, just wasn't seeing reports of it from OSB, so i thought i had **** luck lol the arm i fixed no problem.

Still need to sort his grandpa belt out and glue the magnets back on his belt accessories so i can display them :slap

Last edited:
Awesome shots Thrust and congrats matey! Agree with every word you said! Though I do like the Bale head. I put it on the figure for the first time earlier, it looks awesome!

Nice mod on the cape too. I need to do something but I don't want to do any irreversible mods yet. One of the magnets is glued on under his suit higher than the other one, putting the cape on is a pain and I can't tilt his head down too much.

thanks a lot mate, enjoying the figure ever minute even more ^^
as for the bale sculpt, maybe i should try it out putting it one the figure, might change my mind afterwards :p

as for the magnets, that is exactly what happened to me. i couldn't get my sculpt looking down because of those damn magnets. that's why i took those magnets under the suit off and they came out quiet easy. if you ever want to have the magnets on it, you still can glue them back on those spots, as there are remaining those spots when you take those magnets off.

with the paper-method i can pose now the head looking more down and it just looks normal now and i don't need to bother with those jumping to the cowl clips ^^

When I first got mine it was midday so I first saw it in natural light, I thought only one of my cowls was a touch shinier than the other two but on a night when the light is on in the room it looks a lot shinier so I guess I do have the shiny cowl issue.

same here too. first i thought i was lucky getting good sculpts, but now at night, all my sculpts are looking shiny. too bad they haven't used the same material like their suit, that would be perfect.

as for QC, i'm only nitpicking something on one of my sculpts. the mouth-area looks like it has been a bad casting or a bad cut on the edge:

begins-sculpt-qc.png

would be this something for an exchange? i mean, it annoys me and i can clearly see it on the sculpt, just like a hole/dot on the sculpt. should i contact waiman or am i too nitpicking?

Last edited:
I've got in touch with waiman about my warped cowl to see if anything can be sorted out without the need of a full return. hopefully it can as i love the eyes forward sculpt a lot more.

I'd suggest others do the same, maybe if he has enough people with cowl issues he can put that to EB and get some spares perhaps who knows.

begins-sculpt-qc.png

would be this something for an exchange? i mean, it annoys me and i can clearly see it on the sculpt, just like a hole/dot on the sculpt. should i contact waiman or am i too nitpicking?

I just got mine (its STUNNING)!
No warped cowls but I have the same little hole on the edge of one of the cowls, and they are all a bit too shiny, which i'll probably fix with the matt finish

The Bale sculpt doesn't look any better in person to me. Missed opportunity there I think.

A few mods and it will be near perfect
- Lance cape
- The belt mod
- New cape clips
- New finish on gauntlets and cowls

The Bale sculpt doesn't look any better in person to me. Missed opportunity there I think.

A few mods and it will be near perfect
- Lance cape
- The belt mod
- New cape clips
- New finish on gauntlets and cowls
:lecture

-cape - check
-belt -check
-gauntlets varnished-check
-cowl -check
-new cape clips.....:(

Clips are biggest disappointment for me at the moment.

Last edited:
Back