ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a complete figure?

You would think so. At least $130 for the body before shipping and the heads definitely won't be cheap since people that have the figure might be looking for additional heads to repaint to match specific scenes.

That is why I was curious to see how much he already has invested in the parts he has.

Looking at completed listings, the few Joker heads listed have gone from between $160-$200 each and bodies are about the same...ouch.

Ouch!!!! Those are steep prices for body and head sculpt, I'll just have to see if they eventually become more common. I've got the HT Joker 2.0 so I can just enjoy that until I can pick up the missing parts. You're definitely right though if both body and hs could run around $300 combined I'll just buy the complete thing. I think last I saw they're going for about $360-375 so its definitely a better option. To answer that one question I've spent around $90 on all the clothes, pants, knife and all hands

Two minutes out of the box and his right ankle broke off! Barely any pressure was applied. The break wasnt clean either, so gluing is not an option. Is there any place I can get a new ankle joint? I love the way he looks.... but apparently more delicate than I am used to! Has anyone had luck with enterbay support with replacement parts?

Last edited:
Did a small bit of painting last night, just touched up the white paint and black around the eyes to make it less toyish and more like make up.

IMG_20130216_154338_665_zpse9ffe2ae.jpg

Looks a lot better to my eyes. The default paint job is great, but it still had that glossiness that all factory paint has. Will probably do some work on the mouth next.

Popped mine open last night.It's nice but I'm not as impressed as I was with the batman fig. Mine has the deep scratches and chips on the metal base, and also a really ugly mould line going across his hair at the front :(

joker_zps5b799cc4.jpg

Is there a trick to getting the grenade rig set up? I'm having a lot of trouble getting his left hand to hold open his coat, it's driving me nuts! :banghead

Last edited:
Popped mine open last night.It's nice but I'm not as impressed as I was with the batman fig. Mine has the deep scratches and chips on the metal base, and also a really ugly mould line going across his hair at the front :(

joker_zps5b799cc4.jpg

Enterbay need to smart things up...at the prices they charge and the very low QC standard they run...people will stop buying....this is why I'm reluctant to buy this fig.

Just got Joker and Bats delivered this weekend and both are excellent figures with no QC issues on either one. Guess I'm lucky or the QC issues are fewer than everyone thinks.:dunno I did find the Jokers hands a pain in the a** to change out. The wife's hair dryer did help. :)

Has your foot joint broken?

I thought the foot joints were solid on these things, I removed the boot from the batman and was quite impressed with how sturdy the thing was.... :dunno

I took the joker out of the box, to do an intial pose. I noticed the joint was a tad stiff. I lifted the pant leg to see how the joint worked. Looked pretty normal so then I attempted to straighten out the ankle... then SNAP. The joint peg had snapped. It wasnt a clean break either, so gluing is not an option. The peg is also stuck in the foot. I am currently trying to reach out to enterbay for replacement of the joint but they are currently closed for holiday, so we will see what happens. Thankfully the joint looks like it has a screw holding it in place so if I just get a replacement peg I should be good to go. I am not sure how to get the broken peg out of the foot however.

I took the joker out of the box, to do an intial pose. I noticed the joint was a tad stiff. I lifted the pant leg to see how the joint worked. Looked pretty normal so then I attempted to straighten out the ankle... then SNAP. The joint peg had snapped. It wasnt a clean break either, so gluing is not an option. The peg is also stuck in the foot. I am currently trying to reach out to enterbay for replacement of the joint but they are currently closed for holiday, so we will see what happens. Thankfully the joint looks like it has a screw holding it in place so if I just get a replacement peg I should be good to go. I am not sure how to get the broken peg out of the foot however.

Screw a small screw into the peg and pull! Easy peazy! :)

My wrist peg broke on my jake sully and this worked perfectly.

Screw a small screw into the peg and pull! Easy peazy! :)

My wrist peg broke on my jake sully and this worked perfectly.

Good advice! So now it is just getting my hands on a replacement peg! Hopefuilly enterbay support makes good on it.... but from what I hear it can be a toss up.

Also upon close examination... my Joker also has the mold seam near the hairline... It doesnt bother me too badly... but it definitely is a poor manufacturing issue.

joker_zps5b799cc4.jpg

...the hell!? That would be going back if it was mine.

I'm sure everyone has a slight mold line, you just have to look for it. Mine has it too. Doesn't bother because they all have it to a certain degree.

Waiting to hear back about the scratched base, picked it up from a uk store so wasn't expecting the exclusive mask which was a nice bonus :yess:

1361118096591_zps7e26877b.jpg

Back