ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was not trying to show you , I was trying to show the haters like Devil that say it isn't good and Dracula could not understand why his pictures didn't show what he saw in hand. So I was trying to give an explanation.

Anyway point taken, I won't mention anything again.

:peace

It could also be because I'm a terrible photographer. :lol :(

Yeah but we don't want you to try to 'show us'. We have our own eyes. Either folks see a likeness or they don't. Harping on about it is just annoying.

Some folks think people look like other people where others do not.
Some say I look like John Lennon and other say I look like Edward Norton. I don't like either but there you go.
Try as you might, you cannot dictate facial recognition dude! :peace

I'd say you look more like Gimli mate. Serious : p

I ended up caving! I found one with good looking paint, and no short leg. I was able to get it at a local comic shop for $300, and it happened to include the Bank Robber mask which I did not expect. That is a price I just do not see being able to ever get for it.

Overall I am very happy, I will toss in some photos and some input into this thread once I get time to open it all up and take proper pictures.

dsc02386e.jpg

Great pic, clothing and HS look great here

So I sent my faulty joker back to OSB nearly 3 months ago after e-mailing Wai Man 3 times I've not had a reply about whats going on. Not good enough.

So I sent my faulty joker back to OSB nearly 3 months ago after e-mailing Wai Man 3 times I've not had a reply about whats going on. Not good enough.

i find you have to email him twice for him to respond :dunno. recently had to do it myself to find out the progress report on the batman stand i returned for replacement. not got a reply yet though.

Well I've sent 3 and asked him twice on his facebook page. His service is usually fantastic and his packaging is the best. I realise he must be busy but it doesnt take long to respong to an e-mail.

I was wondering if you guys and gals could help me out with something about this figure. I've been piecing this figure together and have all the hands, and the majority of the clothes, most of the weapons but I don't have the body yet and this is getting me stumped. Heres what I'm wondering

1) Is this an entire new Enterbay nude body specifically for the Joker, and only this body will work?

2) Could the Enterbay Bruce Lee BL3.5 Body be used for this, I'm more interested in just displaying the figure rather than doing a lot of posing and since he has so much clothing covering his body if this could be used I may look into it as long as the head sculpt would work for it?

3) If the #2 body above won't work is their any others that would (besides the actual Joker one)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

In pretty sure he BL body would be too small. The other figures in the line tower over him.

By the way mine had an awful print on the tie, wet paint and the wire in the jacket wouldn't hold it's shape.

I was wondering if you guys and gals could help me out with something about this figure. I've been piecing this figure together and have all the hands, and the majority of the clothes, most of the weapons but I don't have the body yet and this is getting me stumped. Heres what I'm wondering

1) Is this an entire new Enterbay nude body specifically for the Joker, and only this body will work?

2) Could the Enterbay Bruce Lee BL3.5 Body be used for this, I'm more interested in just displaying the figure rather than doing a lot of posing and since he has so much clothing covering his body if this could be used I may look into it as long as the head sculpt would work for it?

3) If the #2 body above won't work is their any others that would (besides the actual Joker one)?

Why would you try piece together a 1/4 scale figure when there aren't that many being parted out? Seems like it would cost more and will be incredibly hard to piece together.

I actually think you would benefit more from buying the full figure.... :dunno

Seems like a lot of hassle to me to try put together a 1/4 scale piece with breakdowns?

I havent seen a lot of parts for this guy not sure if it would be more expensive to do it the way you are but, for what you get, the price tag is fairly reasonable on the full package.

I appreciate everyones help. At first I didn't think I'd be parting it out, but with I have now it makes more sense to. I was ahead in several auctions for individual parts including body and head sculpt. I ended up winning all the hands, the knife, shirt and tie, vest, blazer, jacket, pants and socks/shoes. I lost out on the body and head sculpt. Not really that concerned over the guns and stand. At this point I'm pretty content to wait out the head sculpt and body and while I wait for them to show eventually I'll continue to save up for the Enterbay BD Terminator.

I appreciate everyones help. At first I didn't think I'd be parting it out, but with I have now it makes more sense to. I was ahead in several auctions for individual parts including body and head sculpt. I ended up winning all the hands, the knife, shirt and tie, vest, blazer, jacket, pants and socks/shoes. I lost out on the body and head sculpt. Not really that concerned over the guns and stand. At this point I'm pretty content to wait out the head sculpt and body and while I wait for them to show eventually I'll continue to save up for the Enterbay BD Terminator.

How much have you spent on what you have pieced together so far?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a complete figure?

The BL3.5 is a 1/6th scale 12" body so that will not work as the Joker is 1/4 scale. You will need the Joker 1/4 scale body.

There is a 1/4 scale EB Joker body on eBay right now starting at $129.99.

Back