ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do anything to own Enterbay's Michael Jordan figure, complete with all the Air Jordan swappable shoes. Here's hoping I can afford it one day, along with maybe a LeBron (if they make him)

But this Dark Knight Joker is kind of off it seems. The face is too long, and the chin is way too prominent. The nose looks slightly off as well.

The blotchy paint would be my biggest concern. Torn clothes too. The leg thing sounds like what happens to HT figures some times. The peg may be fixable too?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

While anything is possible, from the sounds of it, the main issue is the paint more so than the other Hydeous listed (don't think you forgot any btw :wink1:). Sticky paint (should be easily fixable with a coat of matte finish) or paint rubs mostly happening on the nose from what I hear.

Last edited:
The peg is fixable, but you will have to warm em up with hair dryer every time you wanna swap hands.

But yeah, Ive seen the blotchy paint job, it seems most of the nose got rubbed in from the early batch, sent back to EB, and the factory workers just paint them over, instead of removing the paint and paint it over since they think the paint is messy anyways :duh

Dont really bother most average collectors (as most of my friends couldnt even tell or notice it), but for the OCD collectors, it would certainly be a deal breaker.

Blotchy paint touch ups by the EB factory workers, uneven legs (fixable, I suppose), some torn and pipped Coat/Jacket, hand pegs thats almost impossible to take off and swap. Did I miss anything?

I am not sure what you mean by blotchy because the paint does not have areas where there is paint and areas where there is not. Some people have really sticky paint. Glad I was not one of them, phew!

While anything is possible, from the sounds of it, the main issue is the paint more so than the other Hydeous listed (don't think you forgot any btw :wink1:). Sticky paint (should be easily fixable with a coat of matte finish) or paint rubs mostly happening on the nose from what I hear.

:exactly:

Sticky paint is the main concern like Gipetto said, the other problems are rare, except uneven legs and swapping the hands. However, I would not call swapping the hands problem a QC issue, more like a design flaw. :dunno

The peg is fixable, but you will have to warm em up with hair dryer every time you wanna swap hands

Yep that is how I swapped mine. :hi5:

I gotta admit , going through this thread, I like this figure much more than I originally did.

I have both the DX11 and this and although this IMO has some major flaws it still destroys the DX11!

:rock2

I gotta agree, sometimes EB gets a bad wrap when problems get posted in general and some of those in the lists only happened to one person.
From what I gather, sticky face paint and uneven legs are the only prominent problems. And like Darkavatar mentioned, the hands are bad design, not QC issue.

Not saying EB's QC is the greatest, but it may also be not as bad but may seem worse whenever a general problem gets posted like this and some of these issues only happened to one person. That can happen to a car, a ps3, a stereo, TV, etc.
The problems should be listed that are prominent on the figure, not just it happened to just one person, then we can add that to the lists of QC problems.

I gotta agree, sometimes EB gets a bad wrap when problems get posted in general and some of those in the lists only happened to one person.
From what I gather, sticky face paint and uneven legs are the only prominent problems. And like Darkavatar mentioned, the hands are bad design, not QC issue.

Not saying EB's QC is the greatest, but it may also be not as bad but may seem worse whenever a general problem gets posted like this and some of these issues only happened to one person. That can happen to a car, a ps3, a stereo, TV, etc.
The problems should be listed that are prominent on the figure, not just it happened to just one person, then we can add that to the lists of QC problems.

:exactly:

:hi5:

I haven't been the biggest supporter of 1/4 but I gotta admit, I've been lurking these EB threads like a mofo. :lol

Come to the dark side Fiend :lol

I've always loved this scale. Here's hoping (for some odd reason) EB makes just one more Joker. They might if they decide to do a TDK Bats one day.

Yeah I hope so to, I think if they released it again they would nail it. :wink1:

They're just so big and so expensive. But there are pros. It seems like when ever there's a 1/4 scale version of whatever character that it become the version to have. That you'll need never buy another figure of that version of that character again. Do you get what I'm saying?

That looks awesome. Congrats Ash.

Zach's work is awesome and his hair work is so brilliant in how he makes it look routed.

Looks great Ash. Zach's pics didn't sell me on it but it looks great in your pics.

If I had this, one thing I would certainly do is sew down those lapels to keep them from popping up like that. Or just iron the jacket or both

Last edited:
Back