ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really does put things into perspective doesn't it? When I ordered the EB T-800 I had no idea how big the thing was until I had it on display.

The fact that I have no common sense is the main reason I assumed the EB T-800 would be, like, six inches bigger than HT's. The first time I saw the size comparison, it was crazy.

It really does put things into perspective doesn't it? When I ordered the EB T-800 I had no idea how big the thing was until I had it on display.

Oh, it certainly does. I knew that the 1/4 scale was bigger, but this is just massive. I hope I'll get a chance to see the Enterbay figures in person, at one of my local comic book shops.

Man these are HUGE!

Bats is going to look very intimidating indeed. :rock
Yep i'm fearing him kicking my arse!

The first time we all lay eyes on him after unboxing will be amazing i'm sure.

The very first time I was blown away by 1:6 in hand was when I received my begins 1:6 figure (hot toy's first take on it) so it's kinda cool that i'm going to expereince that again but a different scale.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

anton-chigurh-o.gif

:lol

6BPiP.gif

(-my phone is slow today.)

The fact that I have no common sense is the main reason I assumed the EB T-800 would be, like, six inches bigger than HT's. The first time I saw the size comparison, it was crazy.

It is dude ........

994aa6b9.jpg

........ literally 6.5" taller than the HT's 1/6 scale figure. Still once side-by-side it TOWERS.

These new pics are better than the official ones but I'm still not feeling it. They really need to futz those clothes better too. The coat looks like a bigger V1 coat. I do like that curled pointy finger they have for the grenade rig. I like that more than the open palm that the DX01 came with.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back