ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bat_N_DA_Cat.gif

____ing LAWL! I think I love you devil...:lol

Damn, you think that sideshow one day gonna make one joker (movie) statue PF???? Wow is beautiful. Maybe I going to buy my first FIGURE not sideshow branded.

Damn, you think that sideshow one day gonna make one joker (movie) statue PF???? Wow is beautiful. Maybe I going to buy my first FIGURE not sideshow branded.

One day, but probably not for awhile. They are pretty much business partners with Hot Toys so I think that they don't like their lines overlapping... especially now with the Joker 2.0 coming out.

crazy enter-bays first release and i see more ledger in this then any hot toys sculpt .
NIusM.gif

I really wish they had went with rooted hair though, but oh well too late now. I think it would help remove the awkwardness of the figure at side views. It just looks weird from the side.

I really wish they had went with rooted hair though, but oh well too late now. I think it would help remove the awkwardness of the figure at side views. It just looks weird from the side.

In this scale, they should have used a lot less plastic on the figure.

Rooted hair
suede shoes
leather (pleather) gloves. Not sure how practical this would be, but it would've been awesome.

All would look better than plastic in this scale.

Yeah. You really start to notice how weird plastic hair looks when the first is this large.

Back