ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will sideshow be selling this and batman? If not where is the best place to pick his up? im from canada.

Nope, Sideshow are business partners (more or less) with Hot Toys and can't sell EB products.

Your best bet would be to order from EB directly or wait until Super Power Collectibles in Vaughan, Ontario put them up for PO (but they may not get their stock until 2013 similar to BBTS).

Nope, Sideshow are business partners (more or less) with Hot Toys and can't sell EB products.

Your best bet would be to order from EB directly or wait until Super Power Collectibles in Vaughan, Ontario put them up for PO (but they may not get their stock until 2013 similar to BBTS).

Thanks alot!!

I actually live in vaughn! do they have a store I can visit?

In this scale, they should have used a lot less plastic on the figure.

Rooted hair
suede shoes
leather (pleather) gloves. Not sure how practical this would be, but it would've been awesome.

All would look better than plastic in this scale.

:lecture:exactly:

Thats why Im passing this guy. Will wait for HT version. At least we know they will get the shoes right.:lol

Hi,
any friend can gimme the size for the Batman or Joker Stand ?
I need the size for the metal plate please ?
if any ppl can help me is cool

Last edited:
some in hands photos from Toysdaily.
DSC_0617.JPG

DSC_0629.JPG

DSC_0631.JPG

DSC_0641.JPG

DSC_0644.JPG

Some QC issues again? Before and after, he twisted Joker's hand peg.
DSC_0639.JPG

DSC_0640.JPG

Source:
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-188502-1-1.html

I wouldn't really consider that a QC issue to be honest. A lot of HT TT's do the same. Not a biggy. Anyhow it hasn't got decent sculpted forearms, so why futz it like that?

Lets hope there are not any real OC issues.

I'll wait for the HT version :panic::panic::panic:
And in fairness OMG, we all know which team you play for mate? A pity as I would love to see your pics of this.
:dunno

I'm not on any team, I own 7 EB figures. Love to get the EB Batman if I have space for display. :panic::panic::panic:

Those shoes.... wow... look even worse now

DSC_0641.JPG

I have EB Bats coming this week, I haven't decided on this guy yet.
But I don't hate him as much as you do Void!

Thing is are we even going to get a 1/4 Joker from HT?
I look at this and I think about customizing the hair, the outfit etc.
I think it's got a lot going for it, it's not 100% for sure.
:lol

As people have said, at 1/4 this could have been better. Regardless, this figure is still great and a purchase for me. Stop trying to ruin it for us haters! (...Void :monkey3 )

Back