ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have EB Bats coming this week

Looking forward to your pics & feedback. Best of luck to you on your purchase.

As a charter member of the MIB fiasco club, I'd really like to get the EB Bats but very leery of getting burned again by being an EB beta tester. I fixed my MIB figures my switching to HT bodies but we won't have that option on this one.

I'm not trying to ruin it for you - just telling it like I see it :lol

As I've said before, if you like it great, what I say shouldn't impact your views on it unless of course you're fooling yourself into liking it

Those shoes.... wow... look even worse now

DSC_0641.JPG

im not one to complain but wow this figure is looking bad with each new pic only thing i like is the sculpt .

I wouldn't really consider that a QC issue to be honest. A lot of HT TT's do the same. Not a biggy. Anyhow it hasn't got decent sculpted forearms, so why futz it like that?

Lets hope there are not any real OC issues.

And in fairness OMG, we all know which team you play for mate? A pity as I would love to see your pics of this.
:dunno

How can that is not a QC issues?:panic:
I don't own TTM body, but my HT figures' wrist are all fine :slap

Looking forward to your pics & feedback. Best of luck to you on your purchase.

As a charter member of the MIB fiasco club, I'd really like to get the EB Bats but very leery of getting burned again by being an EB beta tester. I fixed my MIB figures my switching to HT bodies but we won't have that option on this one.

I want it too, but Im going to wait for HT 1/4 version or a SS PF for down the road.

I agree the shoes are disappointing but I will mod them I absolutely love this piece. Is the sculpt a little narrow? Yeah maybe but I think it is a great piece.

How can that is not a QC issues?:panic:
I don't own TTM body, but my HT figures' wrist are all fine :slap

Mine aren't, I took Jake Sully out of the box to find one of his wrist pegs practically snapped and his wrist split, just added a spot of glue and it was fine. It's a common problem with HT to have to add a drop of super glue somewhere. EB however sometimes need complete overhauls because their QC can be so bad.

:lol

I agree the shoes are disappointing but I will mod them I absolutely love this piece. Is the sculpt a little narrow? Yeah maybe but I think it is a great piece.

So you're modding the shoes, replacing the blazer and jacket? Anything else to this masterpiece? :lol

Just messing with you. :)

Just asked leo from goodshipped if there will be a cheaper retail release...

"Oh yes! if you can wait, there will dealer's bulk batch later at lower price (to be announced). The current ready stock are HK Toys Fair exclusive with bonus gift and the price is higher.

The Dealer's bulk batch will be released in Sep 2012, I will post them for preorder booking in my store later when I have the price tag ^^

LEo"

Not too long to wait.

Mine aren't, I took Jake Sully out of the box to find one of his wrist pegs practically snapped and his wrist split, just added a spot of glue and it was fine. It's a common problem with HT to have to add a drop of super glue somewhere. EB however sometimes need complete overhauls because their QC can be so bad.

:lol

To be fair, I think it's a QC problem if it happened, no matter which brand of the figures, and since the price of the figures are getting higher and higher, I hope this kind of QC issues should getting lesser.
However, it is ok if you are happy with it.

"Oh yes! if you can wait, there will dealer's bulk batch later at lower price (to be announced). The current ready stock are HK Toys Fair exclusive with bonus gift and the price is higher.

The Dealer's bulk batch will be released in Sep 2012, I will post them for preorder booking in my store later when I have the price tag ^^

LEo"

Not too long to wait.

I will never ever order from Goodshipped again.
EVER.

LEo"

Not too long to wait.

Hmmmmm....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Yeah, I can NOW see what the "complainers" are complaining about. But still overall, I think it's a great figure and I've ordered it.
I do wish it had rooted hair tho.
If HT makes a 1:4 Ledger Joker, I'll buy that figure too! :lol

No they don't. Not yet.

EB have the exclusive 1/4 license for TDK as of right now.

so HT CAN do 1/4 OC Batman ( I doubt they would..why bother?) but I hope they do TDKR Bane and Catwoman in 1/4

I see EB doing 1/4 Two Face with Dent sculpt...almost certainly!

I wouldn't really consider that a QC issue to be honest. A lot of HT TT's do the same. Not a biggy. Anyhow it hasn't got decent sculpted forearms, so why futz it like that?

Lets hope there are not any real OC issues.

And in fairness OMG, we all know which team you play for mate? A pity as I would love to see your pics of this.
:dunno

OMG is no different than to say, Jeff Parker or Tomm Wong. They all regularly updates toys and figures they buy, and sometimes are given figures by companies to do review on their products. From what I see, hes pretty neutral when hes doing his reviews (which I mostly agree as well), and usually use pics, which says a lot bout a figure instead of words. He's not afraid to say when a particular product sucks (HT Nick Fury).

As people have said, at 1/4 this could have been better. Regardless, this figure is still great and a purchase for me. Stop trying to ruin it for us haters! (...Void :monkey3 )

I agree with void. I really want to buy this to go with the Batman, since I dont want to wait another freakin year to wait for HT's. But the recent in hand pics just convinced me that I should just save my money to put for other HT batman stuffs.

Back