ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick enterbay or hot toys on top of the pictures of this thing, it makes no difference to me.

This does have flaws but it isn't a terrible figure by any means.

Though I'll go on record and say I think the batman by enterbay is one of the best figures ever made.

Now, I'm going to go back to imagining jyecat fighting his grandma.

Though I'll go on record and say I think the batman by enterbay is one of the best figures ever made.
Fanboy.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I've not once said that. You are a funny guy with your photoshops etc but you're coming across like an ass in this thread.

The photoshops are all he is good for. Otherwise he's some immature 4chaner who still thinks these overplayed memes are at all amusing.

Devil is a funny basterd , where would we be without him ? laughing at people's text comments , no no,.... Devil completes me

OMG is no different than to say, Jeff Parker or Tomm Wong. They all regularly updates toys and figures they buy, and sometimes are given figures by companies to do review on their products. From what I see, hes pretty neutral when hes doing his reviews (which I mostly agree as well), and usually use pics, which says a lot bout a figure instead of words.

Just never seen him shoot EB releases? Or have I missed something?
:dunno

From what I remembered, I think I have seen pics of his EB Ip Man (maybe) and the Onimusha figure (definitely). But I don't think he's been buying any of the recent EB figs since they kinda suck for a while :lol.

aside from not pushing down the stupid coat lapels...I think he's fantastic...remember close up lens distortion on head really throws off proportions in those pics

Back