ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch

I'm getting both and I sick and tired of the complaining in all the threads. Whether it be about the hot toys cowl, banes body, jokers chin, Selina Kyle/catwomans hands and neck, enterbay jokers narrow and long face, and the glossy enterbay cowl. Guys it's ok to express your opinion it really is but all this complaining is not going to change anything. It is what it is and it is one of the main reasons I do not post hardly anything anymore because everything is put under a microscope and the fun has been taken out of collecting. I am not trying to be an ass but I just don't understand the negativity in any thread whether the piece is your grail or does not even appeal to you.

Everyone hates negativity. No one minds the same people posting "I luv it!!1!!!" over and over and over and over again though. No one minds 100's of pages of that. Opinions vary. No one is forcing anyone to read every single post in here or on this forum. Hell no one is forcing anyone to even BE on this forum. So it is what it is.

I am getting it but I feel the same way. There's nothing wrong with disliking it but what many are doing is tantamount to trolling. Either they have some psychological dysfunction that upsets them when others enjoy something they do not, are blinded with fanaticism, or they can't afford this and they are taking it out on others. If not, why waste your time then? Why not go to a thread about something you do enjoy? Either way it's dysfunctional behavior.

Theres a ton of people that cant afford 420.00 for this so they are jelous and are bashing it.

I'm getting both and I sick and tired of the complaining in all the threads. Whether it be about the hot toys cowl, banes body, jokers chin, Selina Kyle/catwomans hands and neck, enterbay jokers narrow and long face, and the glossy enterbay cowl. Guys it's ok to express your opinion it really is but all this complaining is not going to change anything. It is what it is and it is one of the main reasons I do not post hardly anything anymore because everything is put under a microscope and the fun has been taken out of collecting. I am not trying to be an ass but I just don't understand the negativity in any thread whether the piece is your grail or does not even appeal to you.

Very true its nothing but a bashing thread and there is no more fun to these threads.

You not putting the chain on him? He looks great tho. Head is a bit long, but still awesome. EBs got my money for both. Can't wait to see some of the pics people take of these things.

Everyone hates negativity. No one minds the same people posting "I luv it!!1!!!" over and over and over and over again though. No one minds 100's of pages of that. Opinions vary. No one is forcing anyone to read every single post in here or on this forum. Hell no one is forcing anyone to even BE on this forum. So it is what it is.

:goodpost:

Theres a ton of people that cant afford 420.00 for this so they are jelous and are bashing it.

Ummm, yeah, no.

Back