ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What material is the head of joker. PVC? Polistone? Plastic? Can somebody say me. And batman an joker from hottoys are the same material?? Help. I only have PF and maquette's from sideshow.

What material is the head of joker. PVC? Polistone? Plastic? Can somebody say me. And batman an joker from hottoys are the same material?? Help. I only have PF and maquette's from sideshow.

Please note that PVC and polystone are both plastic as well

So does seperated head & neck joints but the T-800 is nevertheless blighted with that. And his head seems to be divided in half anyway (through his hair) so they might aswell have made the back of his head removeable and put movable eyes in him.

Very true, yeah i don't know man but I prefer them without moving eyes. One less thing to break in my opinion. My DX 01 Jokers eyes broke and HT never responded to my e-mails about a replacement...I'd like to avoid that in the future.

Ok, after watching that video the Joker looks pretty great. But for $400+ you're entitled to a second head sculpt.

Ok, after watching that video the Joker looks pretty great. But for $400+ you're entitled to a second head sculpt.

That's my only issue with it; considering Bats got 3 cowls and different expressions there should really be a second sculpt. Interrogation look would have been phenomenal in this scale. As I said before, the bare hands are kinda pointless without the interrogation make-up.

Though HIGHLY unlikely, it'd be cool if Enterbay released an accessory pack down the road with that head sculpt, the shotgun, a detonator...heck, throw in the bank robber outfit and I'd buy it!

I know, I know. For this price we shouldn't have to do that.

I was wondering weather they had to pay them to use the pers system.

PERS = Parallel Eyebal Rolling System.

HT's patent only covers the actual design & mechanism/set-up used to make both eyes move at the same time. It's a design patent. Other companies are free to implement moving eyes and even eyes that move in sync into their collectibles just as long as they don't infringe (i.e. copy and steal) HT's design & mechanism/set-up.

As far as I know, EB has never used a system similar to HT's P.E.R.S.

Shot in the dark: Are you talking about the removable face plates and NOT the eyes? Because that was something brought up earlier that EB may have illegally copied HT's design that's currently up for a patent.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: i guess you havent seen Nicholson Joker?? that sculpt is amazing, the textureing on the skin, the likeness, its all there...shes a talented artist, i love her work.

I have the Jack Nicholson Joker, it looks cartoony and toyish. Yeah I agree the texturing of the skin is good but the shape of the jaw is wrong and the eye brows look like female eye brows that have been plucked. While she may be a talented artist, Kojun is so much better and does more realistic sculpts.

Why do you think people are so gaga gaga over this Enterbay sculpt? It is because people are desperate for some kind of likeness to Ledger and up until now she has not delivered. This EB Joker sculpt is more realistic than any of Yulli's sculpts, except maybe laughing Joker 2.0 and maybe Bank Robber Joker.

The bottom line is her 89 Joker does not look realistic like this.

KGrHqNl0E6CBYh3GBOkj-yyb60_57-1.jpg

or this

joker1.jpg

I had the Nicholson, I couldn't disagree more, this doesn't look realistic?

DXJack4.jpg

No it doesnt, it looks like a toy. Keaton batman looks like a man in a suit and ofcourse Yulli didn't sculpt Keaton.
Just watch the film and compare it to the pictures. It is a dam good likeness but still cartoony looking. What about how bad the prototype was?

Anyway do not want to derail the thread. So better talk about something relative to this thread. I agree that this probably should not be a bashing thread for EB Joker.

I have the Jack Nicholson Joker, it looks cartoony and toyish. Yeah I agree the texturing of the skin is good but the shape of the jaw is wrong and the eye brows look like female eye brows that have been plucked. While she may be a talented artist, Kojun is so much better and does more realistic sculpts.

Why do you think people are so gaga gaga over this Enterbay sculpt? It is because people are desperate for some kind of likeness to Ledger and up until now she has not delivered. This EB Joker sculpt is more realistic than any of Yulli's sculpts, except maybe laughing Joker 2.0 and maybe Bank Robber Joker.

The bottom line is her 89 Joker does not look realistic like this.

KGrHqNl0E6CBYh3GBOkj-yyb60_57-1.jpg

or this

joker1.jpg

Really? Take a look at the TF BB, that sculpt looks nothing like Bale, in fact the proto was better than the production which hasn't been the case of late.

I really just thing your are just hating just to hate and to troll...89 Joker aside from some QC issues with the coat, hat, and the tie was extremely well received from the HS point of view.

I had the Nicholson, I couldn't disagree more, this doesn't look realistic?

DXJack4.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

No it doesnt, it looks like a toy. Keaton batman looks like a man in a suit and ofcourse Yulli didn't sculpt Keaton.
Just watch the film and compare it to the pictures. It is a dam good likeness but still cartoony looking. What about how bad the prototype was? Anyway do not want to derail the thread. So better talk about something relative to this thread. I agree that this probably should not be a bashing thread for EB Joker

I have no clue as to what your are talking about here both the 89 Joker and 89 Batman were extremely well received in the proto stage and especially in the HS department. Of course there were some complaints that mostly dealt with the hat, hat hair, but overall it was/is one of HT best :lecture

Now to get back on topic...I really like what EB has done... I most definitely see ledger, the face/chin is a hair long, and from what I saw the coat could have been tailored a bit better, but all in all it's a fantastic piece.

Really? Take a look at the TF BB, that sculpt looks nothing like Bale, in fact the proto was better than the production which hasn't been the case of late.

I really just thing your are just hating just to hate and to troll...89 Joker aside from some QC issues with the coat, hat, and the tie was extremely well received from the HS point of view.

Yeah I agree with the point about TF BB, but his Jack Sprarrow sculpt is dead on and Terminator salvation one is good.

Would you stop with this troll nonsense, I am just stating an opinion and I actually like the 89 Joker by Yulli but I just do not think it looks realistic because most of her sculpts dont IMO.

Anyway I am not trying to convince you, just trying to explain why people like this EB sculpt so much because it is very realistic unlike most of Yullis IMO that is.

I have no clue as to what your are talking about here both the 89 Joker and 89 Batman were extremely well received in the proto stage and especially in the HS department. Of course there were some complaints that mostly dealt with the hat, hat hair, but overall it was/is one of HT best :lecture

Now to get back on topic...I really like what EB has done... I most definitely see ledger, the face/chin is a hair long, and from what I saw the coat could have been tailored a bit better, but all in all it's a fantastic piece.

That is wrong, a lot of people said the face was too skinny for Jack and said it did not look like him. I think the final product is actually better than the prototype.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it, EBs is certainly better than most of Yulli's IMO.

Yeah I agree with the point about TF BB, but his Jack Sprarrow sculpt is dead on and Terminator salvation one is good.

Would you stop with this troll nonsense, I am just stating an opinion and I actually like the 89 Joker by Yulli but I just do not think it looks realistic because most of her sculpts dont IMO.

Anyway I am not trying to convince you, just trying to explain why people like this EB sculpt so much because it is very realistic unlike most of Yullis IMO that is.

I guess we see things a bit differently :1-1:...we do agree on the EB HS, it looks great...you can tell its Bale from just the mouthpiece which to me is just how 89 Bats is, you immeaditely see Keaton in that.

Looking forward to getting this.

Last edited:
Just watch the film and compare it to the pictures. It is a dam good likeness but still cartoony looking. What about how bad the prototype was?

Anyway do not want to derail the thread. So better talk about something relative to this thread. I agree that this probably should not be a bashing thread for EB Joker.

Jeez...maddening post :cuckoo: If you've ever seen this thing in real life, you'd never even think of posting anything this stupid.
Both the Keaton Bats and this are amongst Hot Toys best ever trust me.
You are if course entitled to your opinion but sometimes it's better to think before you speak :monkey4

It's all good, I guess we see things a bit differently :1-1:...we do agree on the EB HS, it looks great...you can tell its Bale from just the mouthpiece which to me is just how 89 Bats is, you immeaditely see Keaton in that.

Looking forward to getting this.

Yes that is my point exactly, people should not persuade because everyone sees things differently. Thanks for understanding. :wink1:

I mean I thought the DX10 looked good and someone told me it looked horrible and nothing like Arnie. I honestly do not know how they see no resemblance to Arnie at all? I know the Enterbay one is better but still the DX10 has no resemblance really?

Jeez...maddening post :cuckoo: If you've ever seen this thing in real life, you'd never even think of posting anything this stupid.
Both the Keaton Bats and this are amongst Hot Toys best ever trust me.
You are if course entitled to your opinion but sometimes it's better to think before you speak :monkey4

Haven't you been reading the thread? I have the 89 Joker and I agree both the Keaton bats and 89 Joker are among the best. I just do not think the 89 Joker is very realistic IMO. The 89 Joker is probably Yulli's best figure to date, I was offering an explanation as to why people love this EB Joker because most of Yulli's sculpts look cartoony IMO. I am not trying to persuade.

Back