ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is my point exactly, people should not persuade because everyone sees things differently. Thanks for understanding. :wink1:

I mean I thought the DX10 looked good and someone told me it looked horrible and nothing like Arnie. I honestly do not know how they see no resemblance to Arnie at all? I know the Enterbay one is better but still the DX10 has no resemblance really?

The Ani com pics of the DX 10 looked great...the proto was a bit shaky, could have been the lighting though.

Since I got EB's Scarfaces I've liked the company, they definitely have some issues, but so does HT. This release looks solid thoughand will be a gem to anyones collection.

The Ani com pics of the DX 10 looked great...the proto was a bit shaky, could have been the lighting though.

Since I got EB's Scarfaces I've liked the company, they definitely have some issues, but so does HT. This release looks solid thoughand will be a gem to anyones collection.

Where do I find these Ani com pics?

Do you have a link?

I have the Jack Nicholson Joker, it looks cartoony and toyish. Yeah I agree the texturing of the skin is good but the shape of the jaw is wrong and the eye brows look like female eye brows that have been plucked. While she may be a talented artist, Kojun is so much better and does more realistic sculpts. ]

I agree with the troll. Just joking :1-1:.

Kojun is is the much better sculpter. Yulli's sculpts are good when there is no comparison. She tends to bring out certain distinct features out more then the natural look. So on first impression, it really looks like who its supposed to. Its definietly not at caricature levels, but its in the same ballpark. Of course, like most sculpters, the more she does of the same actor the better she gets at it her Terminator Arnies.

Kojun more often gets it down the first try. The only time i've been dissapointed by a Kojun sculpt was the first reveal of Avengers Thor. That blew my mind.... Kojun could NOT have sculpted that. They fixed it and although the hair is ugly, the face is spot on in true Kojun fashion.

I think the EB Joker's hair is one of its biggest strengths. The DX11 shorter frizzy hair makes it look off to me. That hair is more scene specific which is the interogation room parts. Other then that, any scene with the coat, its always long and frizzy. Looks more like if Heath didn't pass away, and reprised the role 10 years later. The face is bigger, rounder, the jaw is more chubby. That is what the DX11 looks like to me.

I agree with the troll. Just joking :1-1:.

Kojun is is the much better sculpter. Yulli's sculpts are good when there is no comparison. She tends to bring out certain distinct features out more then the natural look. So on first impression, it really looks like who its supposed to. Its definietly not at caricature levels, but its in the same ballpark. Of course, like most sculpters, the more she does of the same actor the better she gets at it her Terminator Arnies.

Kojun more often gets it down the first try. The only time i've been dissapointed by a Kojun sculpt was the first reveal of Avengers Thor. That blew my mind.... Kojun could NOT have sculpted that. They fixed it and although the hair is ugly, the face is spot on in true Kojun fashion.

I think the EB Joker's hair is one of its biggest strengths. The DX11 shorter frizzy hair makes it look off to me. That hair is more scene specific which is the interogation room parts. Other then that, any scene with the coat, its always long and frizzy. Looks more like if Heath didn't pass away, and reprised the role 10 years later. The face is bigger, rounder, the jaw is more chubby. That is what the DX11 looks like to me.

:goodpost:

I could not agree more, yeah maybe not caricature levels but in the same ball park like you said.

Actually the jaw isn't more chubbier it is just wider because it shaped like a heart, he has a female's jaw. Ironically his cheeks need to be more chubbier (the part where he has scars) but the rest of his face needs to be slimmer. The EB one has the correct jaw shape but the head sculpt is too thin IMO.

Nevertheless, I get where you are coming from.

:wink1:

Thanks for the video Retaane, looks FANTASTIC!
Can't wait for it to arrive, counting the days! :rock :rock :rock

Just seen pics of this on goodshipped's eBay listing and it does come with socks and suspenders

311528_405988496115431_1238617947_n.jpg

Back