ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah definitely mate, looks so much better than the last time we saw it and I was ready for ordering it then!

This was as issue last time as well, the fact he had no jacket on. It looks a lot better now as he looks like he will when we have him on display! Have you seem the new photo above Sean, with the new pose? Maybe tomorrow they will change it again and we may get the shades on.

damn right! Hello exchange rate :D

I hadn't seen it yet but now I have and i just keep getting excited, it's so nice looking but it's also large and posable. Enterbay should shift focus too 1/4 scale and let HT be the go to for 1/6.

I was determined not to get this but it does look amazing. I'll see how much it is & may be I can fit in, I can see this being expensive though. Looking forward to seeing EB 1/4 Rambo now.

I'm sold too.
I ordered the T1 PF, the problem is it would be alone without a 1/4 T2. I made my mind and decided to go with the Enterbay IF the production product looks like the prototype.
I couldn't wait for a pic with the glasses so I add them digitally. :wink1:
So here's the preview. I cropped Figuremaniac's pic because of the akward pose.

t800ebshopped.png

Pic courtesy of figuremaniac.com

Now that's impressive.Let's hope the final product is just as good as the prototype.

Without a doubt the best Arnie sculpt ive ever seen.NOW BRING RAMBO!

It looks good with the glasses on I agree with that but without it there is something lacking at least to me. Also I agree with you on the paint part at the PF T2 Terminator.

I agree with you here, as I would never display the HT figure without the glasses on. I also think the sculpt is lacking, despite the huge circle jerk about that figure.

I would love to be absolutely wrong and have this retail for $280 :yess: And I agree, that photoshop with the glasses is stunning!

1/4 Bruce Lee Statues cost less than $200. Add more accessories/clothing and it shouldn't cost more than $300. I understand that this is a figure and not a statue but still, logically shouldn't cost more that $300.

I heard there's a special thingy if you order at the anicom?

Yeah, the extra item is an extra hand gun. They displayed 2 handguns with the accessories. One silver and one black. One of them is an exclusive,, I didn't bother remembering which one.

Forgot to ask the release date, but i might go back on Tuesday with girlfriend, so if i do, i'll ask and keep everyone posted.

Yeah, the extra item is an extra hand gun. They displayed 2 handguns with the accessories. One silver and one black. One of them is an exclusive,, I didn't bother remembering which one.

Forgot to ask the release date, but i might go back on Tuesday with girlfriend, so if i do, i'll ask and keep everyone posted.

sorry this is wrong I believe. I was told directly by the sales manager that the bonus item is a shotgun.

sorry this is wrong I believe. I was told directly by the sales manager that the bonus item is a shotgun.

Eh? I'm sure he must have meant the Rosebox in that case. Theres no way the actual shotgun is the exclusive item. Unless theres some other shotgun that isn't shown but Arnie only used one shotgun in T2.

there's definitely a chance I could be wrong, I will say that much. But I thought that is what he told me. And also the ax for Leon, same deal.

Well whatever the case may be I'm really looking forward to this. I just noticed its got 'de CPU from de first Terminatuh' and the blade he uses to cut the flesh off his arm among the accessories. No grey t-shirt pictured unless I'm blind. And the more I look at the headsculpt the more I like it.

Hey a-dev, since you seem to have a high Terminator knowledge, what part from the movie is that spray can looking thing from that's between the sunglasses and the CPU chip?

37279308.jpg

My favourite pic^ The likeness there is astounding.

Hey a-dev, since you seem to have a high Terminator knowledge, what part from the movie is that spray can looking thing from that's between the sunglasses and the CPU chip?

That would surely be the container for the CPU chip.

Back