Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

What about us US Freaks? I don't know of any american shops carrying the set.
:(

I have not missed out you guys!! When I get them in I will calculate the cost to USA/Canada.

But I'm sure some US dealers may carry them.

What about us US Freaks? I don't know of any american shops carrying the set.
:(

I think the links (Alter Ego- top right and Corner Store- top left) at the top of Mikes homepage both have it.

I have not missed out you guys!! When I get them in I will calculate the cost to USA/Canada.

But I'm sure some US dealers may carry them.

If any don't pop up, please don't forget us then. I don't know what the packaging is like, but I would be totally fine with it being opened and just put in a padded envelope to keep shipping costs low.

Nope !, no glue used on mine - just pulled pretty tight - i pulled it apart with a pair of needle nosed tweezers, ironed the creases out (with the iron set for nylon/silk & using a thin damp cloth over the top for added for protection) & just kept re-trying until i got the right length.

Good to know! I picked up Palmer's tie, shirt and pants the other day for a kit bash. Was wondering how to get out those pesky tie wrinkles without ruining it. The pants are awesome, the shiny material really isn't that obnoxious in real life. Some of the best tailored suit clothes in 1/6 I've seen. Good job enterbay!

If any don't pop up, please don't forget us then. I don't know what the packaging is like, but I would be totally fine with it being opened and just put in a padded envelope to keep shipping costs low.

Packaging is minimal on the clothing, comes in a clear bag so S+H will not me much.

Should be in hand next week so will get a correct price for shipping to USA/Canada

Thanks

OK Guys, I think I can offer free worldwide delivery for the Bauer clothing!!

Price will be £27.00GBP

Will post link up if anyone interested.

Last edited:

On site now!! OneSixthBruce

2.jpg

17.jpg

10.jpg

Price will be £27.00GBP

I hope you dont sell out to quick. I'm waiting for a new credit card to come through post. I'll order this from you if it is still available in a couple of day's.

:monkey2 I'll have to hold this off for at least two weeks. Hopefully more will be available.

Price will be £27.00GBP

Yikes! Thats like $50. Maybe I will wait for a US dealer. $50 is too much for the jacket as belt and jeans are easy enough to come by.

Yikes! Thats like $50. Maybe I will wait for a US dealer. $50 is too much for the jacket as belt and jeans are easy enough to come by.

Yeah, I already have a Saturday Toys belt. The jeans are pretty cheap on Ebay, so all I really need is the jacket.

No probs guys, I know it may be alot but I do have to take into account my customs and VAT charges once I get them into the UK.

Customs know me too well I'm afraid, so no way round it!

Getting parcels to me as gift is a joke with the customs dept!!!

Me too. I always regret paying the higher prices after the stuff starts selling stateside, knowing I could have saved a bundle.

Back