Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

No probs guys, I know it may be alot but I do have to take into account my customs and VAT charges once I get them into the UK.

Customs know me too well I'm afraid, so no way round it!

Getting parcels to me as gift is a joke with the customs dept!!!

Can I pay you with Paypal? I like the current exchange rate costing $39.

I just got word that Alter Ego Comics is set to get their shipment of Enterbay Jack Bauer figures on Monday and will ship them out beginning Tuesday. They've kindly agreed to delay mine until Friday (pay day -- hopefully they're reliable in doing so) ... but, they are coming.

SnakeDoc

I just got word that Alter Ego Comics is set to get their shipment of Enterbay Jack Bauer figures on Monday and will ship them out beginning Tuesday. They've kindly agreed to delay mine until Friday (pay day -- hopefully they're reliable in doing so) ... but, they are coming.

SnakeDoc

I cant find it on their site. Could you post a link to it if they got one?

Never mind, I thought you meant the season 7 clothing set not the figure:eek:

Last edited:

SnakeDoc

Wow, that took long, since most of us already received our figures! :horror

But, you'll most certainly be impressed. :D

damn that new clothing set takes the bauer figure to a whole new level

Got 24 figs a couple of day's ago. Here are a few pics.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

I emailed Joe if he is able to get the Season 7 clothing set, he said he will try and find out this weekend.

My Jack and David will be here tomorrow, I can't wait!!!!!

hey, I received my jack with his right ankle broken, does anyone know if the head is removable, it doesn't seem like it is, but if it is, i'll just try to get a new body and just swap the head and clothes instead of trying to replace the leg, which i'm not even sure if I can do.

Why dont you try and ask the seller??

Are they official dealers or did u get from ebay?

Why dont you try and ask the seller??

Are they official dealers or did u get from ebay?

well that's what i'm talking about, I emailed the seller and enterbay about this, but i'm not sure on the design of this figure, and I don't know if the seller will know what to do or if this is a problem that can be fixed based on the way the figure is put together.

well that's what i'm talking about, I emailed the seller and enterbay about this, but i'm not sure on the design of this figure, and I don't know if the seller will know what to do or if this is a problem that can be fixed based on the way the figure is put together.

Enterbay will tell you to go direct to the dealer where you got Bauer from, I know as I'm an Enterbay dealer.

You may have problems if the dealer was not official.

Was it a clean break?

hey, I received my jack with his right ankle broken, does anyone know if the head is removable, it doesn't seem like it is, but if it is, i'll just try to get a new body and just swap the head and clothes instead of trying to replace the leg, which i'm not even sure if I can do.

In answer to one part of your question, yes it pulls straight off, both my Jack and Bean have easily removeable heads.

thanks guys, I talked to the dealer, he's just going to replace the figure for me, I'm going to send it back on monday, then he'll ship me a new one when he gets the broken one.

Back