Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

thanks guys, I talked to the dealer, he's just going to replace the figure for me, I'm going to send it back on monday, then he'll ship me a new one when he gets the broken one.

Great! Glad it worked out for you. I always try to deal with vendors over damage, most of them will work with you.

yea, this is pretty cool, i'm glad they are helping me.

the figure is awesome, but my minor hang up, is how the chin just sort of forms with the neck due to the head not being molded with the neck. the only thing I can compare him to is the joker figures because that is what I have but it looks a little off that the figure doesn't have the part of the skin that under the jaw that meets with the neck which is a very minor complaint with such an awesome figure. and like many others have said before me, this is the new bench mark for head sculpts. I can't wait to get military gear off of ebay to bash with this guy and deck him out bad ass style. I'll be posting some kick ass photos here in a few weeks :D

Just got my Medi duds from Buttmunch! :rock

P5020043.jpg

P5020038.jpg

P5020037.jpg

I almost want to buy another Jack so I can have both outfits rockin' at the same time... :D

Just got my JB courtesy of onesixthbruce :chew
It really is a thing of beauty...

JB2.jpg

JB4.jpg

Just thought I'd post another photo of Jack. No real reason really. I just felt like it.
EnterbayJackBauer001.jpg

I just did a JB mini review for figures.com, here are a few of the extra pics-

facedetail2-2.jpg

facedetail8.jpg

facedetail7.jpg

detail1-4.jpg

pose12.jpg

pose4-4.jpg

I'm glad I canceled mine. Enterbay doesn't seem to know that gravity exist. The people I know who just got the figure said the figure is as loose as a clowns pocket. Great sculpt, but not worth the money.

To each his own but for a 24 fan, this is Heaven. The perfect representation of my favorite character.

To each his own but for a 24 fan, this is Heaven. The perfect representation of my favorite character.

Agreed, I think this is one of the best HS on a figure to have come out. Plus, the joints on my Jack are very tight, so the loose joints mentioned on the previous thread don't apply, even the ankles on mine are tight.

Yeah, and I'm getting tired of this endless Enterbay bashing! I think people are just jealous when they couldn't get one and are trying to find a way to forgive themselves for their unforgivable blunder!
I don't know how many figs I have, but certainly more than 200/300! And I can't even think of one that comes close to that one! Not just 24 heaven! Heaven with a capital H!

Last edited:

I couldnt agree more!!! How can anybody bash this figure or Enterbay for that matter. This has to be the best figure out there for $150 end of story!!!

Back