Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Agreed, I think this is one of the best HS on a figure to have come out. Plus, the joints on my Jack are very tight, so the loose joints mentioned on the previous thread don't apply, even the ankles on mine are tight.

Yup, the joints on mine are fine too. The rubbish stand and gun really aren't enough to detract from such a superb figure.

Thanks for the comments on my photo.

I'm glad I bought mine even though it does have one problem which is it's ankles are very loose. It requires a stand to stand.

BEST headsculpt and paint put out by ANY company. And it's not even close.

Yeah, and I'm getting tired of this endless Enterbay bashing! I think people are just jealous when they couldn't get one and are trying to find a way to forgive themselves for their unforgivable blunder!
I don't know how many figs I have, but certainly more than 200/300! And I can't even think of one that comes close to that one! Not just 24 heaven! Heaven with a capital H!

True. Notice that most of the people bashing on this figure are those who don't have it, and claim they will not be getting it. Very convenient on their part isn't it. Anyway, back to the positive. I think many people are caught up in the company names, i. e. Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc. that they overlook that a smaller company that is not as well known coming out with a wonderful figure is just unacceptable. Myself personally, I could care less who made the figure as long as it's wonderfully done, I will get it.

Yup, the joints on mine are fine too. The rubbish stand and gun really aren't enough to detract from such a superb figure.

Correct my friend. The stand can be easily swapped out (I put mine on a standard HT Truetype stand) and there are many 1/6 weapons that can be picked up for just a couple $$$ that will make a perfect Jack Bauer arsenal.

That picture is terrific, my Bauer is Minus his head at the moment as it's been sent back to EB for them to sort his Boggley eyes out, hope mine looks more like this when it returns.

Mines also has the boggley left eye. What is the process to get this fixed? Thanks.

Our resident base maker at OneSixthBruce 'Woody Inc.' are about finished with the 24 custom base, proto pics up soon.

Got some specs for Jack from Buttmuch in a great trade!

P5120052.jpg

P5120051.jpg

here's pics of the first phase of my ultimate jack bauer figure. this is just the gun, i'll have the clothes coming in by the end of the week.

jack6.jpg

jack1.jpg

jack11.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack5.jpg

jack4.jpg

jack3.jpg

and this just for fun

Untitled.jpg

jack10.jpg

jack9.jpg

jack8.jpg

Last edited:

jnmx2000, great pictures!

I know in the photos HT's HS looks great, but in hand, EB's Jack Bauer's HS literally destroys them. kinda wish it was not that great because every time I look at the HT HS now they just look so pedestrian. This figure really move the game on.

Mines also has the boggley left eye. What is the process to get this fixed? Thanks.

I got my Jack from Breakersrevenge, Enterbay advised me to send the head to him (which i did) & he's sent it to Enterbay, get in touch with the place you bought it from as i doubt Enterbay will deal with you directly - they wouldn't with me.

I know in the photos HT's HS looks great, but in hand, EB's Jack Bauer's HS literally destroys them. kinda wish it was not that great because every time I look at the HT HS now they just look so pedestrian. This figure really move the game on.

I know what you mean. I'm having trouble finding someone to pose him with as the hs just looks too good! Best I can do so far is a SWAT guy in balaclava and goggles to hide the face... I really hope EB do one of the 24 baddies soon...

QTF.
I have tons of HT figs and none of them are close to EB's Jack bauers Headsculpt and paint. Love the eyes. I know they appear wonky for certain figs but thats due to them not inserted straight. If you guys dont know, EB's jack's eyes are not painted on but the eyes inserted into the head after painting them seperately. That's why they look damn realistic. As much as i like to get aviators for Jack like what RW did, i think it takes away the best feature on Eb's Bauer.

Also this is the reason why I'm still waiting for EB's final version of Vito, as great as the HT Vito is, their final version wont be a good as their proto like HT Dutch, Tony Stark hs. I trust EB will produce the best painted hs for the battle of the Vitos but HT will win in terms of costume.

Back