Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I trust EB will produce the best painted hs for the battle of the Vitos but HT will win in terms of costume.

And accessories. HT seems determine to crush the EB Corleone by adding a surprise accessory and pricing it competitively.

But I agree, the Palmer and Bauer heads are truly a work of art and worth the price of admission. I managed to get a good deal on both figures. Not a day goes by where I don't stop and just marvel at Jack Bauer sitting in my Detolf on display.

And accessories. HT seems determine to crush the EB Corleone by adding a surprise accessory and pricing it competitively.

But I agree, the Palmer and Bauer heads are truly a work of art and worth the price of admission. I managed to get a good deal on both figures. Not a day goes by where I don't stop and just marvel at Jack Bauer sitting in my Detolf on display.

I agree, HT definatley wins when it comes to accessories and costume. The new backdrop included definately puts the ball into HT's court. Only way Eb can top it is provide the chair AND the table. But that would increase the price exponentially unless they decide to bite the bullet and have them included without increasing the price by much($20-$30)

But at this point of time, EB has my confidence with providing the closest proto to production HS and paint.

Last edited:

I finally recieved my Bauer from Alter Ego early last week. It is a masterpiece. The headsculpt is unmatched. The clothing is realistic, well-made and well-fitted. I don't have any joint problems, eye problems, or other random irritations like that.

Like others here -- I do wish there had been more accessories ... cellular phone, belt, PDA, MP5, pocket knife. But, I liked the gun/suppressor combination that came with it.

Overall, it was entirely worth the high price tag. I may accessorize a bit with additional weapons -- though I like this ensemble enough that I doubt I'll seek the Season 5 or Season 7 outfits that are out there.

I don't have a big collection at all. I limit myself to the pinnacle -- great likenesses of iconic characters. Jack Bauer is my second figure. SS Indiana Jones was my first. I will be recieving my third, a HT BR Joker, next week.

I cannot recommend Jack highly enough.

SnakeDoc

I must say that one of the things I love about this figure, is that it seems that EB has proportioned there body way better than hot toys got the TT. the upper body seems more realistic on EB's jack then on hot toys joker. have the figures side by side, I'm thinking that the new slim or narrow bodies that hot toys is making will make the joker look alot better, but i'm afraid that the clothes will be to big on a smaller body

F'ing UPS bumped my Bauer till Monday night's season finale! I guess thats kind of cool though.

just letting people know about this, but a part of the things I bought to trick out my jack figure, I got a face mask, it didn't look good because of the hair, so I took it off, and now from the short amount of time that I had the mask on, it bled onto the face, making him look like his face is dirty, I suspect it has to do with the way the head is made, maybe because it is so soft?

Last edited:

You're running out of time! :lol

Yeah man I know!

just letting people know about this, but a part of the things I bought to trick out my jack figure, I got a face mask, it didn't look good because of the hair, so I took it off, and now from the short amount of time that I had the mask on, it bled onto the face, making him look like his face is dirty, I suspect it has to do with the way the head is made, maybe because it is so soft?

Actually yes probably because of the soft plastic absorbing the color. I've seen many action figures pull this crap throughout the years.

Actually yes probably because of the soft plastic absorbing the color. I've seen many action figures pull this crap throughout the years.

which is probably why colors bleed onto the rest of the figure, the plastic is so soft, but it does make him look more realistic, either way it's not horrible and just looks like he had a rough day lol

i love this figure and is without a doubt the best face sculpt of all my 1/6 figures.. But its super hard to get this thing to stand on its own, anybody got any tips? i hate using the stands on my 1/6s :banghead

When I have a figure whose articulations are too soft, I pour a drop of super-glue in the articulation and move it until it's dry. It thickens the plastic and makes the artivulation stronger! Use with caution though and experiment before!

My season 7 outfit arrived last week:

bauer2.jpg

DSC03809.jpg

i love this figure and is without a doubt the best face sculpt of all my 1/6 figures.. But its super hard to get this thing to stand on its own, anybody got any tips? i hate using the stands on my 1/6s :banghead

yea, I hate the stands too, the main problem with this guy is the weak ankle joints, you need to position the feet just right so he's balanced, I don't think he can do anything to extreme either.

Cool. I'd like to see more poses in that outfit.

How much do those clothes cost?

Look back a few pages and you'll find the order info for the clothes. There just under $40 US.

Thanks Sam.

Also, I see that that photo of Bauer has him on a Hot Toys Base.

How do those bases hold up when holding an Enterbay figure? Is the figure just as sturdy?

Got 24 figs a couple of day's ago. Here are a few pics.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Just want to say, I missed these photos! Both look very nice. How did you get Palmer's hands in his pockets and make it look so effortless?

Also--to anyone--where are the best places to get quality 1/6 guns for Bauer? I am really like this sub machine gun or sniper rifle people have him holding.

I got my gun off of ebay, I just looked up 1/6 machine gun or assault rifle and found a hot toys military gun, it was about 12 bucks with shipping.

Thanks Sam.

Also, I see that that photo of Bauer has him on a Hot Toys Base.

How do those bases hold up when holding an Enterbay figure? Is the figure just as sturdy?

My Bauer actually stands up just fine without a stand, but I like to use the new HT bases to hold figures when they're on my desk in case I accidentally knock them. The base works perfectly with Jack (and a damn sight better than the Enterbay stand).

Last edited:
Back