Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Looking forward to getting the season 7 clothes, as well. Just ordered yesterday.

And shipped, I believe it was just under $38.00 in total.

I used the Medicom clothing for the Enterbay & it's perfect, now just a question:

My Lord posted an image of the M4 with working light. I have one foe a Will Smith I A, Legend build, um, how do you make the light go on cuz, I cn't figure it out

Though the HT OC Bats is my favorite figure I own, I get a great deal of comments on how great my Bauer is. Maybe this weekend I will post some pics of it, though it looks like most everyone elses. I only added a Mk 23 SOCOM with supressor and a UMP 45 with supressor (it seems he is sponsored by Heckler and Koch ;)). It may not be a screen accurate loadout for weapons, but I think it looks cool.

I got my season seven clothes from Breaker (CHEERS)

I've placed the jacket and belt on Bauer. I'm going to try and soften the jeans before placing them on him as they are very stiff.

EnterbayJackBauer003.jpg

Last edited:

Your welcome, Just sorry for delay!

That is a cool pose!!

USA/Canada Freaks should get your garms soon as all orders have been posted, but still slowly getting through some refunds.

Did a bit of head swapping last night-

MrBauer.jpg

Poor Jack Bauer. After the head bunting........he just went all Mr. Bean on us......lol

Bauer%20in%20medi-clothes%20(1).JPG

Bauer%20in%20medi-clothes%20(2).JPG

Bauer%20in%20medi-clothes%20(3).JPG

Bauer%20in%20medi-clothes%20(4).JPG

Bauer%20in%20medi-clothes.JPG

Scarcely any point at this stage but heres a few of my crappy phone pics.

edit - darn it I didn't realise they were that big. Anyway I'll leave them unless theres complaints. They showcase the HT endo as much as Bauer really.

Breakin news!!

Breakin news!!

Well, just teasing, can not break news just yet but will have announcement soon!!

BUT nothing to do with new 24 figure before you ask!

Back