Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Breakin news!!

Thats not even fair to do something like that! :lol Now you've got to spill the beans.

Bauer.jpg

:D

Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Looks like day 5 clothing

Yup. Looks like the left pocket of Jack's day 5 shirt to me.
If this is day 5 gear I'm gonna be one happy camper :joy

Although, having had a closer look, the pocket flaps are the wrong shape. Damn! What is it????!!!

Last edited:

I havnt actually seen season 7 yet but havnt they already released the season 7 cloathing.

I havnt actually seen season 7 yet but havnt they already released the season 7 cloathing.

I've seen S7 but not watched S1,2,3,4,5,6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have the DVD sets, so planning a few 24's of 24!!

Yeah, I have a few S7 clothing left!

I've seen S7 but not watched S1,2,3,4,5,6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have the DVD sets, so planning a few 24's of 24!!

Yeah, I have a few S7 clothing left!

Save yourself 24 hours and skip S6!

Save yourself 24 hours and skip S6!

:lol I know man, the Charles Logan season is still one of my favorites but season 7 was pretty awesome too. Also I broke down and ordered a set of season 7 clothes. Too awesome to pass up. :banana

Jack Bauer operating in a different capacity. Special thanks to breakersrevenge for hooking me up with the clothing.

Jack has a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature and Arts from UCLA and a Master's Degree in Criminology and Law from the University of California at Berkeley. He entered the U.S. Army and eventually joined the elite Delta Force; among the decorations accumulated during his service are the Silver Star, the Purple Heart, and the Legion of Merit. He left the Army with the rank of Captain, according to his service record. Following his career in the Army, Jack worked for both the Los Angeles Police Department's Special Weapons and Tactics unit and for the Central Intelligence Agency as a case officer in the clandestine service. He was recruited into the Counter-Terrorist Unit (CTU) by Christopher Henderson.

EB - Jack Bauer head and body
EB - HK USPc
EB - Tactical Man-Purse
Kunch - Season 7 Clothing
BBI - Adidas GSG9 Boots
BBI - Hatch Centurion Knee Pad
BBI - HK MP5
HT - MP5 Drop Leg Magazine Carrier
Unkown Source - iCom radio, black wool turtle neck sweater, sunglasses

ebjackbauer00.jpg

ebjackbauer01.jpg

ebjackbauer02.jpg

ebjackbauer03.jpg

ebjackbauer05.jpg

ebjackbauer09.jpg

ebjackbauer07.jpg

ebjackbauer08.jpg

ebjackbauer06.jpg

ebjackbauer04.jpg

Blu Falcon, you did it so damn good. I think I will follow your look but use the jacket from HT female ERT. Anyone have any idea to swap the EB nude with SLIM HT TT? I think it's possible and will allow to pull more dynamic pose.

Blu Falcon, you did it so damn good. I think I will follow your look but use the jacket from HT female ERT. Anyone have any idea to swap the EB nude with SLIM HT TT? I think it's possible and will allow to pull more dynamic pose.

Check out this thread at OSW "Tactical Blane" ~ Snake Doctor in civie tactical ops The guy was able to make the David Palmer EB head fit on a HT Truetype neck post fitted onto a Triad Omega body with a bit of simple modification, so yes it can be done.

Heres my jack bauer bash i used soldier story body , loading toys jacket , shirt and shoes , bbi vest ,did pants , this gotta be the best enterbay sculpt so far and the paint job its so realistic and it looks way better if its in front of you

wgov86.jpg

hrd4jb.jpg

25uqjqp.jpg

zwxkkj.jpg

Last edited:
Back