Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Simple solution
Don't buy a recast

I broke down for the Enterbay Jack & replaced the clothing with the Medicom. Haven't got the Palmer for a Unit bash but will not buy a recast

Damn. That looks pretty quality right there. I would say that the eyes don't appear to have "life" like the authentic EB Bauer head, but it's still a pretty good copy. I guess if you're on a budget and really want a nice Bauer bash of your own, and don't feel guilty about buying knock-offs, then go for it.

the enterbay head sculpt is way better than a recast but i only paid 30 bucks for the mexican jack smarter move for me and yup im on a budget need my biger funds to go to HT terminator , connor and marcus plus god father and anyway i only own two recast on my collection heres my other recast head sculpt i got on ebay lol

2psku9x.jpg

Last edited:

the enterbay head sculpt is way better than a recast but i only paid 30 bucks for the mexican jack smarter move for me and yup im on a budget need my biger funds to go to HT terminator , connor and marcus plus god father and anyway i only own two recast on my collection heres my other recast head sculpt i got on ebay lol

2psku9x.jpg

That Maximus bash is the best one you've done, bro. I'd be really proud of that if it were mine. While the knock-off Jack lacks the depth and level of detail of the original EB Jack, it's a nice budget minded alternative. But if you can afford a real EB Jack Bauer after you've paid off all your pre-orders I'd highly recommend it. It's insane how well sculpted and painted it is. Puts every single figure I own to shame, to include my EB GoD Bruce Lee.

Wow. This makes 2222 replies to the original post.

Simple solution
Don't buy a recast

I broke down for the Enterbay Jack & replaced the clothing with the Medicom. Haven't got the Palmer for a Unit bash but will not buy a recast

IMG_2263-1.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

LOVE the medi clothes on EB Jack bauer.

Man they really got to release other characters from the franchise.

I must be stupid. I never was able to get the Medi clothes to work on Jack, but everyone else seems to have been able to :duh

He does look great in them! I really hope we get some more figures too. I'd take more Jacks if it means getting other characters too. Otherwise, clothing sets are fine by me!

I must be stupid. I never was able to get the Medi clothes to work on Jack, but everyone else seems to have been able to :duh

He does look great in them! I really hope we get some more figures too. I'd take more Jacks if it means getting other characters too. Otherwise, clothing sets are fine by me!

Yeah, he needs to be futz alot as the clothes are very fitting in the first place. The jacket had to be pulled down to make it look natural or it will look puffy due to the hood.

No worries Buttmunch, hopefully the Waiman will tell us more about the "new" Jack bauer costume.

It looks like the Day 5 jacket to me.

I'm liking what I'm seeing :D

Any chance of a two-pack special with the Season 7 set? I haven't gotten around to getting that one yet so maybe I'll try and get them together.

I'm sure we can work something out!!

Want some more pics??

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Got to be honest with you guys, the zip is a bit big, but the rest of the gear is fantastic

Prices for this new Season 5 set soon (Shirt, Jeans, belt and Jacket)

ETA 3/4 week though.

Prices for this new Season 5 set soon (Shirt, Jeans, belt and Jacket)

ETA 3/4 week though.

Put me down for a set, man. It'll sit in a box until I'm tired looking at him dressed in his Season 7 clothes, but I least it'll be in his wardrobe on-hand and ready for wear at any time. BTW, what's the damage? Same price as Season 7 attire? And if the jeans are the same will you just sell the shirt and jacket?

Don't know... something is not right.
The jacket is too tight, too dark. Can't talk about the shirt
I'll pass this one. Happy with my S7 outfit :D

Put me down for a set, man. It'll sit in a box until I'm tired looking at him dressed in his Season 7 clothes, but I least it'll be in his wardrobe on-hand and ready for wear at any time. BTW, what's the damage? Same price as Season 7 attire? And if the jeans are the same will you just sell the shirt and jacket?

Looks good. I'd also prefer to just get the shirt and jacket...

I might be interested in a Season 5 set as well... will they be the same price (or around the same) as the previous set?

Oh, and my replacement head should be in next week... only took a month or so :lol

I might be interested in a Season 5 set as well... will they be the same price (or around the same) as the previous set?

Oh, and my replacement head should be in next week... only took a month or so :lol

I'm thinking about sending Jack's head back to EB for a repaint if they'll accommodate me. While posing him for my last series of photos he fell over backwards a few times while I was making adjustments with the camera. I didn't take notice of the paint chips in his hair until after the photo shoot. I'll take close up photos of the damage and post them up later. David Palmer's body is currently enroute back to Enterbay headquarters to have his body replaced/repair due to a broken ankle joint. My 1/6 figures fear me.

I think the price will be more than the S7 set but not too much more I hope.

I will again be selling with free worldwide delivery!

Back