Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I'm thinking about sending Jack's head back to EB for a repaint if they'll accommodate me. While posing him for my last series of photos he fell over backwards a few times while I was making adjustments with the camera. I didn't take notice of the paint chips in his hair until after the photo shoot. I'll take close up photos of the damage and post them up later. David Palmer's body is currently enroute back to Enterbay headquarters to have his body replaced/repair due to a broken ankle joint. My 1/6 figures fear me.

Same happened to me, but I just got the acrylics out, mixed the colour and flicked it back in, the hair is pretty easy, I even flicked in a couple of spots on his ears. As long as you mix the colour very watered down then just build it up a little at a time.

Same happened to me, but I just got the acrylics out, mixed the colour and flicked it back in, the hair is pretty easy, I even flicked in a couple of spots on his ears. As long as you mix the colour very watered down then just build it up a little at a time.

I'm an inexperienced painter, but I might give it a try. What is "flick"?

I think the price will be more than the S7 set but not too much more I hope.

I will again be selling with free worldwide delivery!

will there be the option to get the "bauer bag" he wears in season 5? hes gotta have the bag, thats wear he keeps his sandwiches!

Off the current topic. Does anyone know how to tie the tassles on the Obama flag? I just got a couple of them off of Ebay and don't know how they are supposed to be attached. I know a couple of the regulars in this thread had bought the flag to display with Jack.

If you read this posting you will note that the jacket is dark brown and not black and that the hoodie was actually sewn to the jacket itself.
https://www.filmjackets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179

So Medicom got their jacket right. Cool.
I really love it. Even tho I paid a lot for the day 5 costume, that's how I like my Jack Bauer to be represented.

Off the current topic. Does anyone know how to tie the tassles on the Obama flag? I just got a couple of them off of Ebay and don't know how they are supposed to be attached. I know a couple of the regulars in this thread had bought the flag to display with Jack.

I believe I just tucked them into the flag where the pole runs through. I'll take pics and post them.

I believe I just tucked them into the flag where the pole runs through. I'll take pics and post them.

Thanks, it's really weird how the tassels are designed. The look great though.

The tassel...

tassels.jpg

Jack's head after the fall...

ebjackbauerchipped.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna have a go at trying to correct it myself. And all he did was fall backwards on top of the dresser. :monkey2

Yeah, I'm gonna have a go at trying to correct it myself. And all he did was fall backwards on top of the dresser. :monkey2

I guess EB forgot to put some sealant on the paintwork. I might just check my paint, I wouldn't want it to rub off eventually on mine either.

Yeah, simple dry brushing should salvage it! :D

Also, I had the opportunity to get a second one for cheap on Ebay. It had a few of the problems some have mentionned (soft head articulation, and a slight rub on the beard on one side!) but all has been repaired!

First, have you guys checked if the head was properly pushed? There is a small plastic thingy sticking out of the neck peg that needs to be properly aligned, and the head push commpletely through! Now, it's not soft anymore! :D

Second, the beard! I've used some black oil painting thinned with a lot of turpentine, delicately painted the rubbing several tines with it and rubbing it almost immediately. The paint goes into the pores of the skin, and after several layers, the rubbing was gone! :D

finally got my custom jack complete. enjoy the pics

jack1-1-1.jpg

jack2-2-2.jpg

jack3-3.jpg

jack5-5.jpg

jack4-4.jpg

Last edited:

Would you mind detailing what went into your custom? I like the accessories a lot.

SnakeDoc

yea, i'll get a list of the things I did for the jack figure, but here's two new photos

jack8-1.jpg

jack9-1.jpg

the rest of the photos I took are in the snake eyes photo thread.

I think we'd be better than 50-50 that SnakeEyes gets strangled with his own mask. No one sneaks up on Jack Bauer.

SnakeDoc

Back