Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remeber that Nokia/Bruce Lee GOD release? Well, it's $1500 plus shipping/taxes/customs fees and they want CASH. Get yourselves an extra body for $30 and put a GOD outfit on it. Ouch!

Nokia N96 Bruce Lee Limited Edition Pre Order Procedure

ENTERBAY is currently offering the service to help all our collectors and fans in obtaining one of these very limited, highly anticipated phones that features our extraordinary figure!

$1499 USD** Nokia and ENTERBAY’s Bruce Lee Limited Edition N96

**Includes Nokia and ENTERBAY’s Bruce Lee Limited Edition N96 and ENTERBAY’s service and handling charges. Excludes shipping costs, duty tax and custom fees that may be applicable to recipients upon receiving the item.

Pre order and payment procedure:

1. Confirm your order with ENTERBAY ([email protected]) by 20th December 2009.
2. Agree to shipping method and all terms.
3. Receive confirmation email with invoice for payment. (ONLY ACCEPT BANK WIRE TRANSFERS – bank charges responsible by payer and should be paid within one week of receiving invoice).
4. After we receive full amount, the total of the final orders are forwarded to NOKIA.
5. It may take up to two weeks for NOKIA to deliver the orders to us.
6. The shipment time for your order is dependant on the shipping method chosen.

N.B:

*ENTERBAY is not responsible for any damage loss or caused during the shipment of your order.

*All duty tax, customs charges and any other fees that are charged to you upon receiving the goods is solely responsible by you. (It is up to you to find out these probable charges)

*We provide no refund or replacement if there are any faults or defects in regards to the items. All inquiries and issues related to NOKIA PHONE should be consulted with NOKIA.

Remeber that Nokia/Bruce Lee GOD release? Well, it's $1500 plus shipping/taxes/customs fees and they want CASH. Get yourselves an extra body for $30 and put a GOD outfit on it. Ouch!

Nokia N96 Bruce Lee Limited Edition Pre Order Procedure

ENTERBAY is currently offering the service to help all our collectors and fans in obtaining one of these very limited, highly anticipated phones that features our extraordinary figure!

$1499 USD** Nokia and ENTERBAY’s Bruce Lee Limited Edition N96

**Includes Nokia and ENTERBAY’s Bruce Lee Limited Edition N96 and ENTERBAY’s service and handling charges. Excludes shipping costs, duty tax and custom fees that may be applicable to recipients upon receiving the item.

Pre order and payment procedure:

1. Confirm your order with ENTERBAY ([email protected]) by 20th December 2009.
2. Agree to shipping method and all terms.
3. Receive confirmation email with invoice for payment. (ONLY ACCEPT BANK WIRE TRANSFERS – bank charges responsible by payer and should be paid within one week of receiving invoice).
4. After we receive full amount, the total of the final orders are forwarded to NOKIA.
5. It may take up to two weeks for NOKIA to deliver the orders to us.
6. The shipment time for your order is dependant on the shipping method chosen.

N.B:

*ENTERBAY is not responsible for any damage loss or caused during the shipment of your order.

*All duty tax, customs charges and any other fees that are charged to you upon receiving the goods is solely responsible by you. (It is up to you to find out these probable charges)

*We provide no refund or replacement if there are any faults or defects in regards to the items. All inquiries and issues related to NOKIA PHONE should be consulted with NOKIA.

thanks for the news dude. and the new pics. $1500? are you frikking serious. i could probably hire my own team of indian engineers for that much to build me a new phone AND a miniature clone bruce lee.

The Version A sculpt from Enter Dragon is the best. Although FOF isn't bad, I'm just not as excited about it compare the Enter.

How's this sculpt of a mock up figure Enterbay have put pics up of, to celebrate Bruce's birthday.

blh3.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

that is just wow. is there any news on whether this will be released as a one-off non-movie figure? i would love it if they saved that sculpt for the big boss version - the last one i'm going to pick up.

oh...my...god...:drool:drool:drool

I need this one,NOW!

Im looking to get a Enter The Dragon A first,then this one eventually.

Back