Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh...my...god...:drool:drool:drool

I need this one,NOW!

Im looking to get a Enter The Dragon A first,then this one eventually.

hey rock, any idea where you can get the ETD A version and not pay about $400 for it? I've been thinking recently it's probably the best sculpt we've had so far. At the time i went for B because i thought the expression was quite iconic. but in retrospect i should have got both :lol

hey rock, any idea where you can get the ETD A version and not pay about $400 for it? I've been thinking recently it's probably the best sculpt we've had so far. At the time i went for B because i thought the expression was quite iconic. but in retrospect i should have got both :lol

300$ on ebay that ive seen

I ordered both direct when they came out. It was impossible to pick one over the other. I also wanted the bonus items that came with them. That boxing glove outfit is so simple and yet so awesome.

I can't decide which one I prefer - the ETD version A or the 'calmer' sculpt from Fist of Fury. They both seem excellent. What do people think?

I'm fairly new to this line - are there more versions coming?

I can't decide which one I prefer - the ETD version A or the 'calmer' sculpt from Fist of Fury. They both seem excellent. What do people think?

I'm fairly new to this line - are there more versions coming?

Yep. Big Boss and Kato are next!!! I can't wait for Kato. Hey, maybe Enterbay wll get the license for the new Green Hornet film and we'll have a Bruce Lee AND Stephen Chow Kato. Man, that would be awesome!:banana

I think the EtD version B ended up being the, more popular and in demand version, so it seems to command higher prices on ebay.

As far as which one I prefer, the EtD or the FoF, I can only really comment after the FoF arrives. There is one more version coming The Big Boss, then the may choose to entertain the limited editions listed on this picture.

33tjps1.jpg

This is a very old picture, from around the beginning of Enterbay, so their planning has since been adjusted. For example, the bare chested figure in the middle, has since been scrapped as a release. That doesn't necessarily mean it has been scrapped, but they have said it isn't on the agenda. As we've seen, they have revised head sculpts as they have moved forward with their endeavours.

There is also a Bruce Lee as Kato, from the Green Hornet television series coming down the track.

Yep. Big Boss and Kato are next!!! I can't wait for Kato. Hey, maybe Enterbay wll get the license for the new Green Hornet film and we'll have a Bruce Lee AND Stephen Chow Kato. Man, that would be awesome!:banana

For me Big Boss is a must have,i have yet to buy any Bruce Lee`s because of the price but Big Boss is a must for me,my favourite Lee movie.

He may be even more expensive. I was hoping the FoF would be using their new 'skin technology'. We'll see when BB gets it's run. Their prices have come down, seeing as the GoD came out as $350 and the FoF is much improved, with more of everything included, and cheaper.

Thanks for posting that. So is another Game of Death figure still coming, or was that the Nokia figure? I love the Game of Death outfit, but I feel the sculpt has been improved upon with recent releases. Plus, I'm not bothered about the 'environment' or anything else, I just want the figure.

Thanks for the info, from those who know more about this line than me.

He may be even more expensive. I was hoping the FoF would be using their new 'skin technology'. We'll see when BB gets it's run. Their prices have come down, seeing as the GoD came out as $350 and the FoF is much improved, with more of everything included, and cheaper.

Dont care really,Big Boss is a must for me,but yeah i hope their next will be no higher than 200

The Nokia figure was one out of the blue. The Limited release, mentioned in the above picture was a battle damaged version, with added perspiration and a big foot print from his opponent.

wk0mcx.jpg

10ii3qr.jpg

The Nokia figure was one out of the blue. The Limited release, mentioned in the above picture was a battle damaged version, with added perspiration and a big foot print from his opponent.

wk0mcx.jpg

10ii3qr.jpg
Damn, I would love to see a scale Kareem for him to fight. These Bruce Lee likenesses are even better than the Hot Toys likenesses that I've seen. Incredible.

Unfortunately, I already have a "Game of Death" Bruce Lee figure, and don't think that I need any more.

These are old photo's too. Check out the body they were using for that full body shot. I'm glad they decided to make a Bruce Lee specific body when they finally went into production.

where did these pics come from?Never seen this before,is this the so called "limited" version by enterbay?

For me Big Boss is a must have,i have yet to buy any Bruce Lee`s because of the price but Big Boss is a must for me,my favourite Lee movie.

Big Boss has perhaps the most solid story out of all his movies. Not to mention that the action scenes are more street level fights than his other flicks. The alley fight scene in Way of the Dragon seems very comical in comparison.

Does anyone know when these are actually scheduled to ship? I'm looking to order soon, but I want to see pics to make sure I'll really commit to it.

wk0mcx.jpg

10ii3qr.jpg

So that isn't the Nokia one right? This one was never for sale? Would def be the one for me.

where did these pics come from?Never seen this before,is this the so called "limited" version by enterbay?
I think Gruff Old Bear posted a link, when talk of Arnie Kim teaming up with Enterbay was announced. I've had those pics saved from then.

Does anyone know when these are actually scheduled to ship? I'm looking to order soon, but I want to see pics to make sure I'll really commit to it.
The FoF is shipping now, and they will work through the orders progressively. Which means, as time allows. They had a special going, which was that you could order extra naked bodies without incurring extra shipping fees, if you pre-ordered before shipping. That time has now passed.

So that isn't the Nokia one right? This one was never for sale? Would def be the one for me.
No it isn't the Nokia one. This was one of Arnie Kim's from his personal collection, I believe, so you are right, this one hasn't been for sale. I have never inquired about it, so I wouldn't know if they plan on releasing it either.

No it isn't the Nokia one. This was one of Arnie Kim's from his personal collection, I believe, so you are right, this one hasn't been for sale. I have never inquired about it, so I wouldn't know if they plan on releasing it either.

Ah, thanks for the clarification creecher. Looks spectacular.

Would pay a lot for one of those.

ENTERBAY is currently offering the service to help all our collectors and fans in obtaining one of these very limited, highly anticipated phones that features our extraordinary figure!

$1499 USD** Nokia and ENTERBAY’s Bruce Lee Limited Edition N96

Pre order and payment procedure:

1. Confirm your order with ENTERBAY ([email protected]) by 20th December 2009.[/B][/I]

2009?!? That's a typo right?

Last edited:
Back