Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be a typo. Honestly, it doesn't matter. That price is insane and out of the reach of most people. Especially those of us that don't want the phone. We can hope they offer the figure by itself at some point at least to past customers or something.

I believe the free shipping on the additional bodies is extended until the end of the year. You may want to ask if they still have any of the Arnie Kim signed versions available. The first 300 direct orders were signed by him.

Quite right SLF. I was short of time and wasn't able to check before I posted, as I am now. Sorry and thanks for clarifying that. Cheers. :duff

How is the ankle on these figures?Is it feet or just a peg on the ankle and a hole in the shoe?Im asking because im thinking about buying this one along with a ETD Bruce.Help appreciated.

How is the ankle on these figures?Is it feet or just a peg on the ankle and a hole in the shoe?Im asking because im thinking about buying this one along with a ETD Bruce.Help appreciated.
It's a foot, like your own. You can put shoes and socks on them. So far the ankle joint hasn't been able to reach the degree necessary for him to pose in Bruce's typical knife edge side kick. Maybe the FoF has addressed that. I hope so.
Is anyone getting the FoF version im been debating to picking it up.
I'm getting one soon. What's your argument?

Is anyone getting the FoF version i'm been debating to picking it up.
I'm getting it. This will be my first Bruce. The basic head is the best, Bruce looks like a handsome school boy. The other head with the frown looks okay depending on the angle. The Diorama and Sick Man of Asia sign is a classic.

Been away from this thread too long. Yes, I ordered this puppy from Enterbay. No tracking number yet.

The battle-damaged GOD in Creecher's pictures is one of Arnie's customs. No way to know whether he painted it or JC Hong painted it, unless it's on JC's website, but I suspect it is JC Hong's paintup -- the sweat trick is one of his patented touches. Arnie used stock bodies for his customs, as you can see in the picture. Check the wrist and the plug on the forearm.

The one pictured in my sig below is an original, not an Enterbay figure. You can see that it has a Dragon-style neck. Its eyes cannot be adjusted either.

I am deeply touched and gratified to be considered an Enterbay sage. Actually, I'm just an Arnie fan. I have one other early figure of his that I'll have to photograph soon and share...plus another on the way. Neither came directly from Arnie; only the GOD figure below came from him. :D

I've never really understood the need for pics, especially when they're mine. I don't have good natural lighting in the place where I live, and I have a cheap camera. You really need someone with a good camera so you can see whatever it is your looking for, and lighting, but here you go.

25f52zt.jpg

2128f3c.jpg

What can I say, but I'm bored to tears. It's just another boring miniature masterpiece.

I got number 128.

I'm having trouble with the ankle wraps on the blue pants, They just wont stretch far enough for the clasp to lock. I'd really like to know, when people start getting these, how they go with it.

The sculpts are just terrific. The GoD figure had a very, seemingly, non existant paint application. The WotD had a more noticeable paint job as did the EtD figures, which have a more obvious 'colour' to them. This figure has the most natural subdued paint job of the lot.

The packaging is a little excessive. Too much cardboard filler, but it's all there to keep the prized innards safe. In that respect it works.

The diorama has the same satin quality of the first release.

As with all things, there is room for improvement. I wouldn't say this release is an improvement as far as quality goes, rather it is equal. Its quality, but I'm not over amoured about the ratched body. It doesn't allow for nuances in posing. The ankle still doesn't allow for replicating a, knife edged, side kick.

It's definitely worth getting a second body with this package.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm sort of new at this, and I've been eyeing this set to possibly be my first 1/6 figure since I'm a big fan of Bruce Lee.

I wanted to know, has anyone ordered from any ebayers from HK and has any problem with the condition of the packages (such as not arriving or less than mint condition)? I'm not sure where else to ask this question, but I thought it might be appropriate in the FOF thread since that's what I'm hoping to get.

Creecher: how's the silicone faces? Do they look like they are delicate and will rip or deteriorate?

Thanks in advance!

G'day freakface. I ordered the WotD and both EtD figures from HK ebay sellers and it was fine, except one package arrived with two hands exactly the same. The seller said he would fix it but never did. The parcels themselves were perfect.

These aren't using the new 'skin' technology. I think Enterbay is using that on the Jay Chou figure, though they don't make mention of it, as far as I know.

Well, now I'm officially jealous. Still no tracking notice here.

The silicone skin is being used for the Jay Chou figure, and for some reason Enterbay decided to post this picture as an illustration:

jay-skin2.jpg

It's probably caused as much concern as interest, but silicone, depending on how it's formulated, can be very, very difficult to tear. You need to cut it to start, and even then it will resist tearing. When you choose a silicone for moldmaking, one of the considerations is the "tear strength" of the type you choose.

Well, now I'm officially jealous. Still no tracking notice here.

That's called karma. :lol I remember when you got your EtD's. Jealousy and awe spurred me onto buying those and the WotD. So what was your strategy with the FoF special? Did you buy any extra bodies? Which one/s?

G'day freakface. I ordered the WotD and both EtD figures from HK ebay sellers and it was fine, except one package arrived with two hands exactly the same. The seller said he would fix it but never did. The parcels themselves were perfect.

These aren't using the new 'skin' technology. I think Enterbay is using that on the Jay Chou figure, though they don't make mention of it, as far as I know.

Thanks for the letting me know. I preferred it without silicone skin. I think I'll give the HK ebayer a try.

thanks guys for the pics i broke down a bought one should be here in a couple of weeks i order an extra 2.5 body ill post pics once they arrive.

I got my figure today and remembered that I was one of the 1st 300 to preorder, so I went tearing thru the package looking to see where the sig was, but soon found out EB didn't send me a signed fig which pretty much has me pissed. I sent EB's customer service an email so I'll wait and see what they say.

With that aside it seems EB steps up the quality of their packaging on each release, I have every BL fig they released so far and each one gets better than the last

It was on my authentication card. I know you've probably already checked. Just mentioning it in case you may have overlooked it.

Thanks creecher,

I figured that out after Enterbay returned my email...lol what a knucklehead. I was thinking the actual figure was signed:banghead

Back