Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my FOF Arnie Kim signed edition. WOW, this thing is beautiful. Now I really can't wait for the Green Hornet.

And this goes out to Lucasfilm. Please, please let Enterbay take a stab at the Indiana Jones license. We already know what Arnie is capable of on that front:whip

I got my package yesterday. I had to go get it at the post office since there was nobody home to sign for it. I'll open it tonight when I get home from work.

Are you guys all getting edition numbers bellow 300 with your signed editions?

Anyone have a idea of what the removable hair is made of? thinking of perhaps creating another hair style.

Creech, I ordered two of the new, upright bodies. And everything came the day before yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign, so I picked it up yesterday. I'd gotten a couple of small packages from eBay sellers, and didn't even realize FoF was here until the Post Office guy brought it out. I never did get a tracking number. The figure is just stunning.

Yesterday was a big "Arnie" day for me...I have some work to do before an unveil...:naughty

Just received my FOF Arnie Kim signed edition. WOW, this thing is beautiful. Now I really can't wait for the Green Hornet.

And this goes out to Lucasfilm. Please, please let Enterbay take a stab at the Indiana Jones license. We already know what Arnie is capable of on that front:whip

I've forgotten - did Arnie sculpt a 1/6 scale Indy, a premium format or what? If there are any pics I'd love to see them.

gud2js_20050107083055_3967040_3.jpg

More on Arnie's blog

I got my package yesterday. I had to go get it at the post office since there was nobody home to sign for it. I'll open it tonight when I get home from work.

I have number 310

Mine is signed and it's no.295... just by the skin of my teeth:lol

For you guys that have a Arnie Kim signed card could you please post a pic of it Here's a shot of my card, it has AK's sig but it's the production signature just like on the other releases. Is there a personalized sig on the card?

PICT0567.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks creecher,

I figured that out after Enterbay returned my email...lol what a knucklehead. I was thinking the actual figure was signed:banghead
I know what it's like to get excited and overlook what's right under my nose too. :lol

Anyone have a idea of what the removable hair is made of? thinking of perhaps creating another hair style.
It's just black plastic, with an insert to make it sit properly on the head.
29uoxly.jpg

Creech, I ordered two of the new, upright bodies. And everything came the day before yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign, so I picked it up yesterday. I'd gotten a couple of small packages from eBay sellers, and didn't even realize FoF was here until the Post Office guy brought it out. I never did get a tracking number. The figure is just stunning.

Yesterday was a big "Arnie" day for me...I have some work to do before an unveil...:naughty
Cheers for the reply. I can understand why the need for one extra body, but what are you going to do with the second one? I'm intrigued. Someone with talent, such as yourself, probably has something cool in mind. Looking forward to your unveiling.
I have number 310

For you guys that have a Arnie Kim signed card could you please post a pic of it Here's a shot of my card, it has AK's sig but it's the production signature just like on the other releases. Is there a personalized sig on the card?
I have No: 128
5mjck.jpg

Maybe I was too quick to accept the production signature as the special for the first 300.
Maybe AK did personalise it somewhere else. I'm puzzled.

I'm having trouble with the ankle wraps on the blue pants, They just wont stretch far enough for the clasp to lock. I'd really like to know, when people start getting these, how they go with it.

Anyone else having this problem? Enterbay suggests I use more force. I may not be Luke, but the force is not powerful enough.

Maybe AK did personalise it somewhere else. I'm puzzled.

I checked the fig and everything else I could think of but didn't find anything other than the production card. I would like to see the cards from the higher production numbers to see if the cards are the same.

But according to the email I got from EB it supposed to be featured on the card, so if they are calling the regular production sig a signature edition then that is a crock

Dear John,

Please locate the certificate of authenticity card.

Arnie Kim's signature is featured on the the card.

Please do not hesitate to contact us shall you have further questions.

Best regards,

ENTERBAY TEAM

I sent them another email a few hours ago asking for clarification as well

Hi all,

This is where you find Arnie's Signature.....

As for the ankle buttons, I found it easier by removing the excess folds from underneath the strap before slanting the strap slightly to button up. Hope it helps.

Back