Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi aeumuse......thanks for posting that pic, so it was signed on the back of the card. Which explains why it's so easily missed considering it's on the back of the card.

What number do you have?

Yes, thank you aeumuse. Mine has that signature. Right under my nose all the time.

Your advice is the same as the response I got from Enterbay. "Make sure there is no excess of material that has not been folded." I still can't do them up, even when I pull the hems up out of the way, so that it is virtually the strap, alone, that is wrapping around the ankle area. Thanks for your reply though. Good to see not everyone is having this problem.

It actually took me awhile to strap them up that i almost gave up, definitely required some brute force, but do try the slanting method, think it helps alot:)

Finally got them on. Thanks for the encouragement. I really did need it. I had given up. I still think it looks silly with his pants hanging out over the top of these straps. At least they're on.

I was going to post a pic of the back of the card but I see someone beat me to it while I was sleep. I finally got around to opening my PS3 Bruce Lee edition...oh, wait....My Fist of Fury 12" Masterpiece :D

The box is certainly elaborate enough to make you feel you are getting something special. Having all the other releases I can say that this is the best bang for your buck package. They keep improving the likeness with each new release. It's hard to show the subtle changes with pics, but when you hold the other Bruce figures in person you can see the tweaks they do on each release to improve quality.

The only complaint I have is that one of the little 4 stars on the diorama came off. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to glue back on. I received number 109 by the way.

Finally got them on. Thanks for the encouragement. I really did need it. I had given up. I still think it looks silly with his pants hanging out over the top of these straps. At least they're on.

no worries, glad to be of help creecher:D

hmm...i actually thought that was more natural looking, abit of 'puff' & all... if you like, maybe can reduce those excess slightly with a higher waistline perhaps? I also preferred my waist belt knot to be at the back instead of front.

That Bruce looks bad ass :rock I just have one question for those of you who them. Are they worth the pricetag? With customs and everything it will cost me about $500 for FOF from Enterbay.

I would think this would be the best deal you will get. Unless they offer multiple heads for the Big Boss. For the cost of an extra body, you're getting two figures in one. If you think of it as $250 for each figure you may be able to justify it to yourself better. With the extra body you get some different hands, than what is supplied with the FoF figure, which is an added small bonus. You'll have to check if all the bodies have the same extra hands, but you do get a pair that are different with the BL3 body, which is the one I bought.

They have a special on at the moment. It will be in one of the earlier posts in this thread. From memory it's a discount on any nude BL bodies you buy along with the FoF figure. Free shipping, I believe is what the discount amounts to, on the extra bodies. Not for the whole package.

The exchange rates are a killer at the moment, but it affects any purchase. So it's all relative. Any figure is costing a good wad of dollars. It comes down to a matter of what you want. If you want it enough to get it, go for it.

Actually, it's more like $200 per figure. I paid $320 for the FOF from Enterbay and the BL-3 body is $30. Shipping was a little under $50, so I got two Bruces for $400.

For Enterbay quality, that's quite a deal!

Didnt know they sold extra boby's. So if i buy a BL-3 body with Bruce, i end up with 2 figures? That's a much better deal :rock Think i might order one next month unless they're sold out by then (hope not).

JUST got mine in the mail. Enterbay really did a nice job. They step up with every release.
#294 and its signed by Arnie Kim.
Bought an extra BL-3 body for the extra headsculpt. I'll post some pics soon.

Didnt know they sold extra boby's. So if i buy a BL-3 body with Bruce, i end up with 2 figures? That's a much better deal :rock Think i might order one next month unless they're sold out by then (hope not).
If you order by the end of December you get the free shipping on the extra bods. After that there's extra shipping to pay.

Here's an official update from Enterbay on the limited edition sigs.

"BRUCE LEE FIST OF FURY EDITION (ARNIE KIM AUTOGRAPHED COPIES)

Those of you who have qualified for our limited 300 Arnie Kim Signature copies, the autograph is found on the front of the Certificate of Authenticity card like the one in the picture below. Please kindly refer to the Certificate of Authenticity card and contact us if you are unable to locate the signature on the card. These are for Pre order customers who have ordered and paid before 20th Nov 2008.
p1060666_c.jpg

These are limited to 300 copies worldwide, however is not reflected and associated with our Fist of Fury Edition serial number. Our Bruce Lee Fist of Fury is limited to 5000 copies worldwide with serial number commencing from FOF-0001 and ends in FOF-5000. 300 out of these 5000 copies has been picked out and signed by Arnie Kim himself and is not necessary the first 300 copies from the limited 5000 copies of Fist of Fury Edition worldwide limited.

Kindly contact us if you have any other questions: cs@enterbay,com. Please allow up to 72 hours for reply.

Thank you"

Back