Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, more pics and less back and forth complaining :lol

BTW, got my notice and Bruce should be arriving on Friday :banana

Yes, more pics and less back and forth complaining :lol

BTW, got my notice and Bruce should be arriving on Friday :banana

The complaining isn't back and forth. Complaining isn't like that. It's like not having pics and complaining that you want them, so buy the thing and post your own and stop hassling people who have it. Go to the site, see the pics decide what to do and stop moaning.

Can't wait to see your pics galactiboy. :banana

Who says anyone needs to buy it to want to see pics? Whats wrong with asking for pics even if you own it? Taking pictures and sharing poses and ideas and reviews is what makes this hobby and this board fun! I think this thread needs more pictures too!

Who says anyone needs to buy it to want to see pics?
No one says that or said that. No need to get riled. I was just having a shot at galactiboy about complaining. He knows me and what I'm like and isn't bothered like some. :rolleyes: I've posted my pics. I'm done.

I just ordered mine last night. This will be my first Enterbay Bruce Lee figure, so I'm very much looking forward to it. I'll post some pics when he arrives.

You're okay Raymond. I'll have to apologise for my part in this. Accept a crap snap as my good will to you.

28mfwrd.jpg

galactiboy, you can post pics or gtho. :lol I'm most interested in your opinion.

Love it! Do you recommend the base you bought on the far left? i was eyeing it yesterday on Ebay.

How does the Medicom Bruce Lee compare? I saw it in person and thoguht it was one of the best Medicom figures I've ever seen!

Love it! Do you recommend the base you bought on the far left? i was eyeing it yesterday on Ebay.

How does the Medicom Bruce Lee compare? I saw it in person and thoguht it was one of the best Medicom figures I've ever seen!
I got my wooden dummy in an ebay auction, so it was cheaper than BIN. Made it a good deal. It's very rough, in hand, but it does the job, without me going through the trouble of construction.

I did a report on the Medi some time back. Who can find it now? It's in a different league. It does the job, value much like the FoF, in that it has two costumes, a good selection of hands, has the articulated wrists (even though that pin looks bad) to achieve hand nuances that the Enterbay figure can't get, has a sculpt that isn't as soft or bad as some of Medicoms other figures. I rather like it,for what it is. One of Medicoms better figures in my mind. Looks terrible without a shirt. If you're on a tight budget it's good. If you're not get an Enterbay figure.

I got my wooden dummy in an ebay auction, so it was cheaper than BIN. Made it a good deal. It's very rough, in hand, but it does the job, without me going through the trouble of construction.
Can you post the pics of the wooden dummy? It looks like it would make a great diorama.

I have pics from auctions, don't know if it's okay to post them. They have the auction stamp on them. So I'm guessing it's okay to post it. Way better than pics I could take, and a better reference for you too.

2agsrb7.jpg

You're okay Raymond. I'll have to apologise for my part in this. Accept a crap snap as my good will to you.

28mfwrd.jpg

galactiboy, you can post pics or gtho. :lol I'm most interested in your opinion.

lol creech, your bruce lees are all drunk.

lol creech, your bruce lees are all drunk.

hey leave him alone, man! his shelf is re-enacting the "bruce lee lookalike contest regional finals after show winners party". they're meant to look like that.

someone needs to kick the jet-li lookalike out though - wrong competition.

Back