Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad abc is taking care of those for ya, mate! I just bought a HT Stark suit from them as well.

EB has the best customer service so far!

I prolly won't be that interested in a BD ETD Bruce just yet. Just gonna get the GOD nokia, and call it a day for my Bruce collection. Since I've already got 3 Bruce expressions already, just need one more :D

Anyone seems to want Fist of Fury recently:)

I can only imagine how big the interest will be when the Battle Damaged ETD with Mirrors Diorama(possible) will come,Enterbay said a ETD exclusive might be released this year so im holding my breath on this one.

My Fist of Fury head is in Hong Kong now,the seller(ABC-Express) accepted my head and he will send me new one while he will send mine to Enterbay so they can check it out.

Hmmm, I was wondering how the EtB Bruce clothes fit on a true type body. Is it a good fit?

Actually I was surprised that the outfit fit pretty well. The sleeves are just short because of the broader shoulders and longer arms on the TT. The pants and top fit pretty well in general though.

You should get the Nokia GOD,it is my favourite Lee of them all!Im thinking about getting a extra one.

Nokia is a great looking figure... but I think I'll just stick with the FoF set for now. Getting (essentially) a 2 for 1 made it more manageable.

I love my FoF set! :rock I'm so glad I bought a 2.5 to go with it. Great figures! I definitely will be buying more Enterbay stuff and probably a GoD Bruce now too.

Right, looks nothing like Bruce.

Sadly I have to agree with you, they made him look more like Kato from the Pink panther movies... not good!
clouseau_chop.jpg

Got all my bruces last week! Lots and lots of pics to come but for now here are my three mail poses for these guys (Nokia GOD I got as well so pics of that will be posted long the FOF)
bruce2q.jpg

bruce1.jpg

bruce3.jpg

Nokia GOD is my favorite by far but it is also by far the worst value of any of them. Amazing figure though.

Great pictures Raymond - you should try putting a Nokia GOD outfit on a FOF head and BL3 body. Here's what it looks like - I think it looks great, except that the gap between the shoulder blades on the BL3 isn't quite large enough for the zip to fit into.

Back