Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd get one!!! if it looked like that proto. but i'm waiting for the rush hour chris tucker 2-pack. with real "war" dancing action feature. and "never touch a black man's radio" sound chip.

lol creech, your bruce lees are all drunk.

:lol Yeah. That'd be me. Drunk posting and drunk posing. Reminds me why I hate posting pics. I'm definitely going to have to stop doing that. Maybe when I sober up.

Man, i just realized that the BL 3 body doesn't have a weapon grip hand...
that sucks!!
I'm kitbashing a Bruce Lee and it sucks that I can't have him hold a Bo staff or Nunchucks.... :(

Man, i just realized that the BL 3 body doesn't have a weapon grip hand...
that sucks!!
I'm kitbashing a Bruce Lee and it sucks that I can't have him hold a Bo staff or Nunchucks.... :(

yeah..none of those bodies have the hands for weapons which sucks..WOD hands have two of them..

I just got my Game of Death version which is my first Enterbay figure..kinda wish I have gotten the Nokia version which has a better head sculpt but overall, I'm pretty happy with it..:D

should I post some pics here or start a new thread ?

Rob

yeah..none of those bodies have the hands for weapons which sucks..WOD hands have two of them..

Anybody who owns the WOD Lee that wants to part with a couple of weapon grip hands by any chance??...

I just got my Game of Death version which is my first Enterbay figure..kinda wish I have gotten the Nokia version which has a better head sculpt but overall, I'm pretty happy with it..:D

should I post some pics here or start a new thread ?

Rob

Maybe we should start an official Enterbay Bruce Lee pics thread?...
I wish I could afford all of these versions, but in reality,
the bash I'm doing cost me about $140.00 so... can't beat that!!
:D

Got my set in today, as well as a BL 2.5. And I'm friggin' stoked!

Mot much to say, that hasn't already been said about these. But, they really are about as good as it gets in 1/6... headsculpts are great, the movable eye system is really cool and the quality of the diorama and framed picture are top-notch! Just such a cool set and one that really demands to be played with... err, I mean posed a lot.

The only negatives (to me) are the nun chucks being flimsy feeling and the stand is pretty useless. But aside from that the set is golden! And the body poses a lot better than I expected it to... and of course look great :rock

brucea.jpg

bruceb.jpg

brucec.jpg

bruced.jpg

brucee.jpg

Woo hoo. :woo I'm pretty happy to see you're so pleased. I like seeing the anxiety transformed into joy. The financial outlay melt into a worthwhile acquisition. Congrats.

Thanks Creech... its still not best deal I've ever gotten on figures, but they do live up to their reputation :rock

I got mine today. I just need to get a spare fighting body for the second HS. Right now the Joker is the stand in. This is one awesome figure.
BruceFOF.jpg

Anyone seems to want Fist of Fury recently:)

I can only imagine how big the interest will be when the Battle Damaged ETD with Mirrors Diorama(possible) will come,Enterbay said a ETD exclusive might be released this year so im holding my breath on this one.

My Fist of Fury head is in Hong Kong now,the seller(ABC-Express) accepted my head and he will send me new one while he will send mine to Enterbay so they can check it out.

Anyone seems to want Fist of Fury recently:)

I can only imagine how big the interest will be when the Battle Damaged ETD with Mirrors Diorama(possible) will come,Enterbay said a ETD exclusive might be released this year so im holding my breath on this one.

My Fist of Fury head is in Hong Kong now,the seller(ABC-Express) accepted my head and he will send me new one while he will send mine to Enterbay so they can check it out.

Good news Rock.

FoF will be sold out soon! not many left at Enterbay.

Back