Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@faststreetsofhongkong: from what I've seen from desisandy's pics, you can still push deeper the shoulder into the socket:hi5:
Did you play with the bow and arrow? I'd like to hear a review for this accessories :lol

I think the shoulder thingy will simply require more futzing ... I will push it up / back in everyday until it looks right, or just bring it back for an exchange (I live 10 minutes from the HK Enterbay shop).

The accessories are super cool, but not 100% screen accurate. The AK 47 is not screen accurate. The bow seems to be a combination of the Rambo II and Rambo III bows, I just have him wearing it like when he goes into the camp.

The RPG / rocket launcher is accurate, but that large sight thingy that was not in the film needs to be removed.

I know that this might sound a bit strange, but I a really happy with the arrows and the explosive heads, I have some actual prop ones and Enterbay did and incredible job there.

I am considering doing a lot of custom work on this Rambo, but he actually looks really decent as he is, I am just kind of nuts for screen accuracy. I spent close to $3,000. upgrading the Raiders Indy PF from Sideshow, but F' it, they should have made it more accurate in the first place:

photo-170.png

photo-171.jpg

photo-172.jpg

@stanlore: thanks for the review:hi5:
@faststreetofhongkong: your Indy is awesome:panic:
I visited HK last December, but never got the chance to visit EB shop. I definitely will go to EB store the next chance I get. I wish they open a store in my country:pray:

faststreet nd stanlore good to read ur review guys :D. nice new pose on Rambo,n cool Indy there f,street :)

Would be hilarious if the thread title was changed to Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III - Doll Rambo :lol

Don't like this figure anymore at all, so glad i didn't cave in and buy it. Not looking like a £270 figure to me at all. I'm sure Maul's pictures are going to be giving this some justice though :lecture

Platty, You not getting this anymore? Can't wait for the Joker! :drool

I am trying to work out a deal to get this guy.

I don't mind the shoulders as they can be futzed.
I think his anatomy is spot on if a little slim on the biceps.

What bothers me is the lack of ankle articulation. His feet don't seem very firm on the ground as Arnies was.
Or is this just a case of folks rusing their poses and not paying attention to feet.

I'm sure with all the talk on here, focus is being placed on the pose of his upper body.

As far as his arms, given the limited elbow articulation, they should have sculpted te biceps as flexed, not relaxed, 90% of people owning this figure will pose him doing something that would cause the bicep to be flexed, not relaxed.

I'm sure with all the talk on here, focus is being placed on the pose of his upper body.

As far as his arms, given the limited elbow articulation, they should have sculpted te biceps as flexed, not relaxed, 90% of people owning this figure will pose him doing something that would cause the bicep to be flexed, not relaxed.

Agreed. Or it wouldve been cool if they gave us swappable arms, so we couldve had flexed and unflexed biceps.

Agreed. Or it wouldve been cool if they gave us swappable arms, so we couldve had flexed and unflexed biceps.

That might have been the best solution - and have the join to the body hidden under the vest straps. Entirely preposed alternate arms with no articulation you mean?

Or one arm curled and the other hanging down. Maybe if they found a happy medium between flexed and relaxed, it would've worked out. Eh, still looks great to me. The shoulder doesn't bother me even with the larger gaps, so knowing it can be futzed with makes the figure even better. If anyone is conscious about that sort of thing, cover those joints with straps like in desisandy's photos. Perfect.

Regarding shipping confirmation, Hong Kong is ahead of us, right? I placed my order the evening (our evening) it went up on EB's site. Wondering if I should bother to check now or wait a few more hours.

Back