Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I could go to sleep... got deadlines tomorrow... I shouldn't even be on this forum!

But, I did explain the whole neck adapter thing (HT's neck peg is slightly thicker, so when I forced it in, I could barely move the head without forcing it with my whole palm).

Thanks though for the image. The Ip Man adapter is pretty tight yeah... probably glued. :gah:

Sounds like you'll either have to shave down the peg, or grind out the head ever so slightly. Good luck with that and your deadlines. ....and ... you shouldn't listen to your father. :lol

I can't believe most US retailers haven't received this yet. Hopefully, I will get mine in the next two weeks.

Just got mine yesterday from BBTS and while I dig it I'm not that impressed because of how they messed up the scale...

He towers overs the dummy.... If they would of just looked at the picture they put on their box they might of realized OHHHHHH.:dunno

Just got mine yesterday from BBTS and while I dig it I'm not that impressed because of how they messed up the scale...

He towers overs the dummy.... If they would of just looked at the picture they put on their box they might of realized OHHHHHH.:dunno

That's a shame, he is tall out of the box :( I have to say swapping to the TT had me much happier about his height.

I am still waiting for my Ip Man, but I did receive the extra head from Hong Kong and the Enterbay 3.5 body in the mail.

When I pulled the head out of the envelope today, the first thing I smelled were strong glue vapors. They glued a magnet in the base of the head, but fortunately the poles match up with the magnet on the 3.5 body. The only problem is, the magnet is glued a bit shallow so the head sits high on the neck. If I can take the magnet out and reposition it just a bit further inside the head, I think the combination will look great.

Overall, I am impressed with the head. The material looks and feels just like a Hot Toys head, which makes me think these heads (even if they are from a recast) must have been made in a factory setup. The head's neck was professionally removed. I wouldn't have ever guessed there was a sculpted neck if I didn't see the original. Also, the paint application is right up there with Hot Toys. It would be interesting to learn about who made these heads and if Enterbay was originally going to make them in this style.

Here are two quick snapshots I took after placing the head on the 3.5 body:

Any suggestions/word on the dummy+floor touching and neck adapter yet? :monkey3

In the promo image, the end of the leg is flush with the floor. Can you explain why yours isn't?

ip-man-enterbay.jpg

thanks for sharing Justin, where did you buy that recast head ?

I bought it on ebay through that link provided a few pages back in this thread.

In the promo image, the end of the leg is flush with the floor. Can you explain why yours isn't?

:lol Reflection and shadow.

Relax Dominishin, a wooden dummy leg shouldn't touch the ground. You'd be more concerned if yours did touch the ground than didn't.

I do note the lacquered finish on the proto dummy, might give mine a coat one day. One day.

Last edited:
So with the magnet in the head I'm assuming the head will only fit on a BL body? It can't be used on a Hot Toys TT body without any serious mods.

So with the magnet in the head I'm assuming the head will only fit on a BL body? It can't be used on a Hot Toys TT body without any serious mods.

I pulled the magnet out with a long nose and stuck it on a HT true type
and put double sided tape inside the head for a tight fit

k50cj7.jpg

sy9kxf.jpg

just wanted to say I just saw this great movie on netflix. only thing I wish was that they subtitles the Japanese parts, especially the conclusion.

Finally got my Ip Man in. I have a question though the body seems to really suck. Can it bend in the torso area or is it just the hips? Can this head fit on a TT body?

Finally got my Ip Man in. I have a question though the body seems to really suck. Can it bend in the torso area or is it just the hips? Can this head fit on a TT body?

The the torso does bend at the mid-section, but it doesn't go very far at all. Kinda useless, that joint. The head will fit a TT body. It's a tight fit though.

just wanted to say I just saw this great movie on netflix. only thing I wish was that they subtitles the Japanese parts, especially the conclusion.

You should watch it on DVD /Blu ray. They have the movie dubbed (it's well worth watching dubbed).

Nope, can't move the torso. yup, narrow shoulder. Enterbay should have used their BL bodies for this, instead of the overtall cheap plastic body

Back