Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22juli%20092_big.jpg

I'm a bit late to this thread, but proper belly laughed when checking out the pictures and scrolled down to that! :lol :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

Maybe it's just for this release, but it looks good and about time Enterbay pushed out something a little better in terms of bodies.

If the RM-5 is flat out rubber and plastic on top like that, makes some kit bashes much nicer to show than ugly stuff giraffe necks.

As good as this looks, I'll probably pass on this version and stick with the "respect version"...looks more like iconic Pacino anyways :D

However, I'll wait until the final product of both comes out- they both might look fantastic together on a shelf.

Does anyone know if the chair from those pics come with the War Version or Respect Version?

Last edited:
The links are Toysdaily, but I couldn't find the thread in the first few pages. I found the links on HKFigureClub.

That chair and desk is the DiD Gobbles one. I only have the desk (thanks TA!) and its amazing! I'm using it for my Godfather it it looks great. Made out of real wood even! But totally inaccurate for Tony's desk.

The only complain I have after seeing those wonderful pics are the suits.

They look cheap and poorly made, like hasbro or mattel quality.

Other than that, the rest looks amazing IMO.

Back