Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing i would do if i got this is getting a new white shirt.The Shirt looks extremly cheap,just look at that collar.

I can assure you that it looks even better in hand. I saw the actual figure from the box (not the proto) when I went to EB shop last week.

Great, thanks trying to hold out untill the reveal of respect .......but will get this probably no matter what, love the attitude.

I dont know if I will hold out for Respect. This picture has caught the attention of my (empty) wallet
ScarfaceWarVersion.jpg

was just on enterbays facebook page there was a poll for upcoming 1/6th figure it lists a scarface peace version is this the respect or another version.......confused !

The so called 'peace version' is the 'respect version', the EB page owner is using a rough translational idea for the version opposite the 'war' version

war - peace etc etc you get it right? :wink1:

ok kinda makes sence , far as i know repect is to be revealed this week and to be sold from late jan

I like both figures, so I bought them both, I'm gonna put the EB scarface figure on the blitzway chair and pose him how he looks near the end of the film and have my blitzway figure standing up with a rifle in his hand, I'll post some pics when I finally get them.

If it's true about this suit being cheap looking Enterbay really need to start working better on their tailoring. The Enterbay Leon's tailoring was bad.

I like both figures, so I bought them both, I'm gonna put the EB scarface figure on the blitzway chair and pose him how he looks near the end of the film and have my blitzway figure standing up with a rifle in his hand, I'll post some pics when I finally get them.

You read my mind:exactly:
Only problem is, im broke:(

Btw, wasnt Tony wearing those 70s men heels when he wore this outfit?

Seems like EB took the easy route and gave him the Mr Bean shoes:gah:

yes hydeous the shoes are exacltly the same of Bean's figure (I have checked with my bean right now).. nice shot for you...grrrrr :slap:cuckoo: enterbay what are you doing ? this shoes are not movie accurate...I really hope this is only for the prototybe show
...:panic:

Last edited:
yes hydeous the shoes are exacltly the same of Bean's figure (I have checked with my bean right now).. nice shot for you...grrrrr :slap:cuckoo: enterbay what are you doing ? this shoes are not movie accurate...I really hope this is only for the prototybe show
...:panic:

Its for the mass production actually. As I have opened one last week at EB shop, and noticed that.

Back