Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
otny.jpg

Just saying "Hello"

Yeah for those who have bought the Blitzway already and are sour grapes about the EB releases, and also those who cant afford the EB ones which are clearly higher quality paint and sculpts

Can you not comprehend the idea that someone else's opinion differs from yours?

Yeah for those who have bought the Blitzway already and are sour grapes about the EB releases, and also those who cant afford the EB ones which are clearly higher quality paint and sculpts

So everyone that's bought the Blitzway one really wants the EB one instead? Oh. Gee. Let me find a container for my sadness over buying an inferior product.

Seriously?

Sure the paint's great but the sculpt isn't great to me. In some pics it looks not bad but for most Al just isn't there. It could be but it isn't. The sunglasses help but should never have been included because they aren't relevant to that scene.

Some people, such as yourself, see it there. Good for you. Enjoy the figure while I'll be happy with the BW one.

There's great things about the figure such as the accessories. But that's it.

And affording it doesn't come in to play. He's just slightly dearer than the BW version over here.

Please, learn that other people have opinions that aren't about "sour grapes". It's about the hobby.

Also. You prefer the Enterbay Godfather, don't you? :)

The real reality is that there are issues with ALL 3...

There is no winner, and so I have to get all 3

The most important thing to keep in mind about the war version is that the face is an expression - no head sculpt with expressions really turn out well - indy being the best example. Any head sculpt with a Blank expression normally get the nod for the best one...

i now have the war version and BW side by side. Honestly, BW is superior in EVERY way, exept enterbays neck chain is better. The body is loose and floppy, the outfit is buldgy and cheap compared to BW, and the likeness is not there.. The head and paint job i believe may be slightly better quality wise, but when the likneness isn't there, its not Tony Montana. for as many people are saying its just folks that bought the BW that are complaining, there are people who didn't and are now just getting this version and trying to defend it.

In any case, in my opinion, a customer who has bought several enterbay figures, BW wins hands down.

i now have the war version and BW side by side. Honestly, BW is superior in EVERY way, exept enterbays neck chain is better. The body is loose and floppy, the outfit is buldgy and cheap compared to BW, and the likeness is not there.. The head and paint job i believe may be slightly better quality wise, but when the likneness isn't there, its not Tony Montana. for as many people are saying its just folks that bought the BW that are complaining, there are people who didn't and are now just getting this version and trying to defend it.

In any case, in my opinion, a customer who has bought several enterbay figures, BW wins hands down.

Could you post some comparison pics please.

Where the extent of the likeness is often subjective, a floppy body is disappointing - especially for those who eschew stands. I wonder if the floppy body is a widespread issue.

You know what Lejuan it might just be a random issue.They said the same thing about the Léon figure and mine was PERFECT.As a matter of fact i found the joints on the Léon body very solid and tight.^_^

So everyone that's bought the Blitzway one really wants the EB one instead? Oh. Gee. Let me find a container for my sadness over buying an inferior product.

Seriously?

Sure the paint's great but the sculpt isn't great to me. In some pics it looks not bad but for most Al just isn't there. It could be but it isn't. The sunglasses help but should never have been included because they aren't relevant to that scene.

Some people, such as yourself, see it there. Good for you. Enjoy the figure while I'll be happy with the BW one.

There's great things about the figure such as the accessories. But that's it.

And affording it doesn't come in to play. He's just slightly dearer than the BW version over here.

Please, learn that other people have opinions that aren't about "sour grapes". It's about the hobby.

Also. You prefer the Enterbay Godfather, don't you? :)

i like and PO'd the "Peace" version...not a fan of the "War" version...also i do own the BW version and will be keeping it...i like the idea of 2 different interpretations of the same character...with that said i think EB's is more realistic, and i love the BW version.

As far as the God Father is concerned there is no competition HT is the hands down winner 100%.

Back